post any random Mario thought on your mind

Wario must have gained weight since then.

MnSG said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Wario must have gained weight since then.

Either that or he just has a need for speed.

He's on my most wanted list.

We'll engage underground in hot pursuit with no limits.

I don't know how it will work but I absolutely love a Mario-themed Need for Speed lol

Ninelevendo said:
Need for Speed
That made a decent GBA game.

As for a Mario Kart mode, it would be a good excuse to give up items, and simply outrun a Bowser Lamborgini or hide from a Jr. Helicopter across a Mushroom Cityscape, with the mission of safely transporting the princess in your passenger seat to some sort of safe zone.

I would like to see a Mario RPG that deconstructs multiple elements of all the Mario RPGs especially TTYD, kinda like Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Is it just me or do Toads not suit many of the personalities that they give them, such as the key ones who sound really wise, however you can't take them seriously because they're just Toads with a key on their head? Mind you, I don't have this problem with the Master so maybe it could be an OC bias or something?

Also is the Mammoshka named after that dance on the Addams Family?

Ninelevendo said:
Is it just me or do Toads not suit many of the personalities that they give them, such as the key ones who sound really wise, however you can't take them seriously because they're just Toads with a key on their head? Mind you, I don't have this problem with the Master so maybe it could be an OC bias or something
I don't blame you. Toads are baby-ish looking creatures by default, but they can look wise if you give them the right attire. Hard to take them by default seriously if one suddenly decided to dispel wise words or something.

Has anybody wondered why on earth does Birdo have Bad chemistry with Peach in Sluggers?

Not only this was random , it also didnt happen in Super Star Baseball.

back then when i was younger i used to think it was Because Birdo secretly hated Peach for being more beautiful.

Another thing i used to think , and taking it a little too far lol , was that Birdo was jealous of Peach because Birdo wanted to be a girl but in fact is not really one , so she was jealous , hence why she also has bad chemistry with Tiny Kong , another female who is girly and rather pretty for a Kong.

Yep , rather random but back then i used to think about stuff waaaaay too much lol.

i love Birdo btw.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Has anybody wondered why on earth does Birdo have Bad chemistry with Peach in Sluggers?

There are also a few other weird combos in Super Sluggers, at least from my understanding.

Good chemistry:
King Boo and King K. Rool
Birdo and Toadette
Boo and Blooper
Shy Guy and Monty Mole
Toadette and Noki
Birdo and Petey Piranha
Petey Piranha and Donkey Kong (Mario Superstar Baseball only, they are neutral in Super Sluggers)

Bad chemistry:
Wario and Birdo
Yoshi and Petey Piranha
Dixie Kong and Dry Bones
Daisy and Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro and Blooper, in spite of them being partners in Mario Party 8

I think I remember Birdo having bad chemistry with Blooper as well.

Also, King K. Rool has bad chemistry with Bowser. The reason for that may be because they're rival kings, but that's a heavily ridiculous reason, considering that K. Rool and King Boo have good chemistry with each other.

Another oddity is that Boo and Dry Bones have neutral chemistry, despite being typical partners in certain Mario spin-offs, and they made their debuts in fortress courses.

But when it comes to chemistry, Wario and Waluigi pretty much have it the worst.

I just remember the Superstar Baseball's instruction manual where it listed Baby Mario has having good chemistry with Bowser. Was a major WTF for us, but we tried coming up with an explanation, that Bowser likes Baby Mario because he can easily kidnap him or some crap like that.

Some chemistry is hard to explain though. I don't understand why Mario would ever want to have good chemistry with Piantas though. They used their shitty court system to ruin his vacation and there's no telling if they ever exonerated him and repaid him for their troubles.

Other than the crappy judicial system, the Piantas were actually kinda helpful.

...ish. The Nokis were definitely more helpful than the Piantas but it's not like the Piantas were detrimental or to the actual game or anything.

MnSG said:
Also, King K. Rool has bad chemistry with Bowser. The reason for that may be because they're rival kings, but that's a heavily ridiculous reason, considering that K. Rool and King Boo have good chemistry with each other.

But when it comes to chemistry, Wario and Waluigi pretty much have it the worst.

Maybe Bowser and King K. Rool are rival reptilian kings, but who knows.

Wario and Waluigi did have weird chemistry combos in Mario Superstar Baseball. Wario had good chemistry with Boo, and Waluigi had it with Magikoopa.

King K.Rool has tried to take over the world before and we all know how Bowser feels about opposing villains trying to take what he feels is his.

Mari Ohara said:
Jim Perry said:
Piantas were actually kinda helpful.
I ' M A C H U C K S T E R

I still remember that episode where all the mustached Piantas are chucksters, while the only Pianta without a mustache just states that he's an average passer-by. And of course, you get to see the only short adult Pianta in the game as well.

Interestingly, for the female Piantas, only the adults may throw Mario.

I still demand an explanation to why Baby Luigi and Luigi and Baby Mario and Mario have only neutral chemistry to each other.

Baby Luigi said:
I still demand an explanation to why Baby Luigi and Luigi and Baby Mario and Mario have only neutral chemistry to each other.
When you look back on your past self, there are actions you are glad you took but also those that you regret taking. That's why Mario feels neutral towards Baby Mario.

Likewise, your future self is unknown to you and you can therefore hold no strong opinion one way or the other. That's why Baby Mario feels neutral towards Mario.

Back