post any random Mario thought on your mind

Time Turner said:
Not to mention that one time he wanted to kill literally every dinosaur in the world so that he could publish a phony article describing how the dinosaurs went extinct because they didn't look both ways before crossing the street so that he would receive a Snowbell Prize so that he can become the curator of a museum that's across the street from Princess Peach's castle so that he can "throw rotten banana peels" and "play all kinds of mean tricks."

None of that was an exaggeration.

And I thought Bowser being responsible for global warming in Mario is missing was bad.

Also, he tried to kill the dinosaurs by stuffing them into eggs and throwing them into a giant omelette machine. Bowser planned on cooking them into a scrambled casserole and serving them to his guests. If my last list didn't make it clear, there is a lot of eating in this book.

What is the name of this book?

Mario books are weird.

On a side note, looking back on the wii u it amuses me how many Super Mario Bros 2 references there were for the various Mario titles released on the system.

3D World had the 4 main characters from the game with the same abilities the slots also appear with the same bonus music, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker had turnips, pulling things from the ground and a villain who was defeated by swallowing vegetables, color splash had shyguys and sniffits as the main enemies with remixes of SMB2's main theme as well as references to Wart, not to mention Birdo appearing and directly referencing Doki Doki Panic.

Not that I mind I like that game plenty, it's just really amusing to me all these references in such a short period of time.

I realised that Bowser is in charge of the Mushroom Kingdom, not Peach since Bowser is a king and Peach is only a princess

mettyton said:
I realised that Bowser is in charge of the Mushroom Kingdom, not Peach since Bowser is a king and Peach is only a princess

Bowser is the king of Darkland. Princess Peach is very much in charge of the mushroom kingdom.

Mcmadness said:
mettyton said:

Bowser is the king of Darkland. Princess Peach is very much in charge of the mushroom kingdom.

wouldn't that make her queen peach then

A few earlier publications mention the Mushroom King, so it's possible he's still alive and able to carry out his duties. Maybe that's why Peach has all that free time to go play golf and race go-karts with her friends.

When I look back at the Super Mario and Donkey Kong Country titles, something has often boggled my mind. In DKC2, the Kongs can't jump on kannonballs whenever they're fired by Kannon, and yet Mario can jump on the cannonballs that are fired from the airship cannons.

Magikrazy said:
Mario wears shoes and is widely known for his above average jumping abilities.

It still feels ironic though. In fact, the Kongs can't jump on Manky Kong's barrels, but they can jump on the barrels that Kannon and Bazuka fire.

mettyton said:
wouldn't that make her queen peach then

Don't overthink fantasy logic.

Magikrazy said:
But it's fun.

Mario isn't about fun. Mario is serious business. It's a hardcore series being ruined by filthy casuals.

the mushroom kingdom is in the mushroom world which is in the mushroom galaxy (i think it's called that) which is most likely in the mushroom universe.

Time Turner said:
mettyton said:
the mushroom kingdom is in the mushroom world which is in the mushroom galaxy (i think it's called that) which is most likely in the mushroom universe.
That's up to you, but the wiki's taken a different stance. (Talk:Mushroom_World#Overhaul_page)

wait what if "mushroom world" was a parallel world to the one Mario and co. are supposed to inhabit in The Super Mario Brothers Super Show? I know that TSMBSS was awful but it would explain the similarities...?

I guess I'm just overthinking it

i find it amusing that lakitu's voice clips in super sluggers (like "out", "that's the ball game"", etc.) all sound vaguely like what he's supposed to be saying, but for "strike" he just loudly grunts

Back