post any random Mario thought on your mind

Finished playing through super princess peach again, I wish it would get a sequel but I doubt it.

Me and my family rescued another cat and i couldn't be happier.

I love animals , and these stray cats and dogs deserve a place where they can have fun , food and love.

I'll post some pictures later.

Also , i finished another semester with high grades and i couldn't be happier . Im proud of myself.

Swiftie_Luma said:

I love animals , and these stray cats and dogs deserve a place where they can have fun , food and love.

Also , i finished another semester with high grades and i couldn't be happier . Im proud of myself.

(I think you meant to put that here)

Bob Eubanks said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

(I think you meant to put that here)

Umm no.

It does go there though. This board is for Mario-related things, but the off-subject board is for everything else.

Bob Eubanks said:
It does go there though. This board is for Mario-related things, but the off-subject board is for everything else.

I know that now , i replied because i really didn't know that other topic existed so i literally posted in here on purpose.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Does any one else make lists of things they'd say if they were in a Mario game? I have one in Mario Kart Wii's style, with three voice clips per action. I also plan on making a list of tricks, victory poses, and other movements for Mario Kart, and lists for Mario Party.
I also have a list of Smash moves for myself.

summer time always makes me want to play sunshine

At last , i started to get into MK7 mods. I did my first voice mod , replacing Kerri Kane's voice clips with Laura Faye Smith's for Rosalina.

well i'm still waiting for a model importer for that game

It would be cool if Mario has a RTS game. Like Mushroom Kingdom as one faction, The Koopa Kingdom on another, Beanbean Kingdom, Sarasaland and the like.

Funny, we just had that conversation after watching some gameplay footage of an old favorite of ours: Starcraft. We wonder how "hero" characters are going to be handled since there is certainly a lot of them.

So the voice mod for Rosalina that i made before , it can now be downloaded in here.

https://www.dshack.org/store.php?page=file&fid=297

It's very easy to use , you just need the Homebrew Launcher and Hans to load this modifications in your game.

Anybody with experience in hacking the 3DS would find this very easy to do. Otherwise there are some tutorials in the same forum that has my download.

:rosalina: :rosalina: :rosalina:

Striker Mario said:
Funny, we just had that conversation after watching some gameplay footage of an old favorite of ours: Starcraft. We wonder how "hero" characters are going to be handled since there is certainly a lot of them.

Yeah. The Mario Bros obviously serve Peach. But I wonder if Wario and Waluigi will be for the highest bidder. I wonder what kind of strategy would work. Like would their be an overworld map where you claim territories or something in the lines of Starcraft/Company of Heroes?

Swiftie_Luma said:
So the voice mod for Rosalina that i made before , it can now be downloaded in here.
Oh one thing, you know how to extract sound files? I would very much like to know how.

TheFarmboy said:
Striker Mario said:

Yeah. The Mario Bros obviously serve Peach. But I wonder if Wario and Waluigi will be for the highest bidder. I wonder what kind of strategy would work. Like would their be an overworld map where you claim territories or something in the lines of Starcraft/Company of Heroes?
I don't know, I'm just familiar with Starcraft's format where you build a base and you can provide upgrades and defenses and create units. The hero units really aren't there outside of story mode, and the heroes are really just souped up regular units. I don't know how this will play out with Mario in mind.

This might seem odd, especially coming from someone like me, but whenever I hear the SMW or SM64 credits theme, I can't help but feel just a little bit teary. They're so beautiful and memorable, and it signifies the end of a fantastic adventure.

i feel more of that way with super mario galaxy's credit theme.

though i also feel like double dash has an underrated credit theme. i love how jazzy it sounds.

I rather enjoy Luigi's mansion's credits.

I like a lot of games' credits themes. Ugh, triple plural.
Super Circuit comes to mind (I'm completely biased because it was my first Mario game). I love the guitar on it.

I don't know why aside from Baseball not being er, "popular" in Europe.

Oh one thing, you know how to extract sound files? I would very much like to know how.

Yes i do know how to extract sounds and graphics such as textures , banners , icons and also models from the game.

To extract sounds , such as Music or Sfx or voices

You need to have the ''romfs'' folder , which is a folder that contains all the data of the game

To get that folder , you need to use tools to extract many files , but if you want something specific i could provide it to you if you want.

What you need to do after you have the folder is to use 3DS audio ripper to extract the CWAV files (sounds and voices) and then play them in Foobar 2000 (with vgmstream component additionally)

Use foobar 2000 to convert then to wav and you are done.

Background music has a BCSTM format so you just need to open it with Foobar 2000 to play and convert to wav , no need to use 3DS audio ripper for this one , at least not in Mario Kart 7

mario's time machine is probably the only mario game in which mario gives a backscratcher to an english-speaking hotel owner in 1824 vienna so that he can give beethoven's monocle as a reward so that it can be given to a nearsighted beethoven fanboy and music vendor so that he doesn't need to go to his appointment with his eye doctor so that he says a couple of lines about beethoven's past

i'm still unsure if this is the dumbest or the greatest

edit: added a very important detail

Back