post any random Mario thought on your mind

Baby Luigi said:
the yoshi series is better when it has baby mario and baby luigi in it so i wouldn't complain
Would I be very far off if I assumed that, in your eyes, any game is automatically better with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in it?

Ninelevendo said:
Baby Luigi said:
the yoshi series is better when it has baby mario and baby luigi in it so i wouldn't complain
You're probably annoyed at Woolly World, right?

missed opportunity to include baby mario and baby luigi in yarn form

so yes.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Would I be very far off if I assumed that, in your eyes, any game is automatically better with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in it?

yeah.

Archie_Mario_concept_page_%28color%29.jpg

I still lament this being rejected

Bowser was probably given an immunity to jump attacks, because jumping on him would've been too easy to pull off.

He has big horns and a spiky shell. Of course it's going to be hard to land a solid jump on him.
He's also pretty big. The Snooze-a-Koopas are also pretty big, and jumps don't do anything to them....
Makes me wonder how effective Ground Pounding on Bowser's stomach would be.

Ninelevendo said:
Mcmadness said:
I still lament this being rejected
What was rejected? Was it the jumping idea or the comic? I'm not really following.

It's a pitch from archie comics to Nintendo for making a Mario comic but Nintendo rejected it.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Archie_Mario_comic

Making me sad again.

Makes me sad as their work on the sonic comic and megaman comic have been really good.

i guess nintendo doesn't want our money after all

I just don't get why, Mario has plenty of manga and comics in the past, some of which are just WEIRD

It looked really good. Loved the expressions and how M&L seem to have personality. Why did you make me get annoyed at something that I didn't know of before?

And that Kirby comic looked awesome as well.
http://art.cafimg.com/images/Category_64931/subcat_134338/DSCF2052.JPG#.V5P30aQL1Tk.link

Because we must all suffer as a collective species

Mcmadness said:
Because we must all suffer as a collective species

we did let sonic boom happen after all

Baby Luigi said:
we did let sonic boom happen after all

The show is alright.

Ninelevendo said:
Let us mourn our loss together.

We coulda had crossovers too....

The Mario wiki article for the Archie comic says they also pitched Kirby and Metroid but was also denied.

Dang, that could of been really cool. Especially for Metroid fans. I'd feel Metroid would of become alot more popular if it had the backing of a comic series for it from Archie.

Back