post any random Mario thought on your mind

Mcmadness said:
I like Mario.
I don't.

I love Mario.

Charley Dietz said:
I don't.

That's why I want a game with Mario as the villain.
He's way too nice to be a villain nowadays.

mario is pretty underappreciated. i've recently starting liking him a lot more. i'd say i like him about as much as his brother, if not more.

Mario died for our sins.

But nobody cared because he got lots a 1-ups.

I like Baby Mario

Though
Babymariopitsprite.PNG
>>>>>>>
SMW2YIBabyMarioSprite.png

Does anyone else feel like Rosalina's portrayal as a Power-type character is absurd? She looks a lot more like Tricky-type material, especially if her powers are able to manipulate her shots in Tennis.

Who needs brute force when you can instead make strong curves that can throw off your opponents?

MnSG said:
Does anyone else feel like Rosalina's portrayal as a Power-type character is absurd? She looks a lot more like Tricky-type material, especially if her powers are able to manipulate her shots in Tennis.

Who needs brute force when you can instead make strong curves that can throw off your opponents?
Nintendo wanted to prove to girls everywhere that women can be powerful too.
Roger Smith said:
how exactly would the void destroy a world

like does it suck it in like a black hole or send out some death ray or what
the first one i think

i imagine it working like subspace from smash bros brawl

MnSG said:

I think she would be a better defense character. I think Power doesn't really suit her.

Billy The Kitten said:
Seriously, wasn't the one well-documented usage of her powers shielding herself from being jumped on?

yeah. wondered why she never used that in the games outside of gallery like say, in smash bros

Baby Luigi said:
i love it that the fact that my dreams to make baby mario and baby luigi adventure alongside mario and luigi in new super mario bros. wii are cut short by the fact that all toads share the exact same model >_>

if that's your idea of a dream, blof, then you totally lack imagination, idiot btw i posted this already in the u did it thread in off subject discussion but whatevs

csZb0Xl.png

b6GUJtV.png

i'm almost done with this hack. all hud and wii remote controlled objects (like those damn tilty platforms) are accounted for.

this hack just demonstrates how freaking lazy nintendo were with the two colored toads in their new super mario bros. games. even within the limitations of two toads sharing one exact model file I still managed to make the two characters have different polygons and therefore actually distinctive rather than toad palette swap #6. i have no budget, i'm not a professional, nintendo really has no excuse for this.

to think of them even repeating this same mistake TWICE (NSMBU, NSLU) is just sad

brb making kirby over toads with different fire/ice hats for fire and ice forms

But can it blend?

What do you mean by "blend"?

Baby Luigi said:
What do you mean by "blend"?
It's a reference to a famous series on Youtube, called "Will it blend", where a blender is used to reduce pretty much everything to dust/liquids/whatever...

I hope Captain Toad Treasure tracker gets a sequel.

Mcmadness said:
I hope Captain Toad Treasure tracker gets a sequel.
You're not the only one, I also hope they will differentiate it even more from the Super Mario series (even though adimttedly Wingo and Draggadon would be very nice characters to have in the Super Mario games!), as Captain Toad and Toadette are really interesting "heroes" and the puzzles are intriguing!

After the Koopa Troopa reveal there is now another important reveal.
Lemmy Koopa is actually a friend of Mario and Peach.
Lemmy_SMK_47_pg20.jpg

tumblr_o5fphgXLMA1rrftcdo2_500.jpg

WNS9.jpg~original

MLNPC.PNG

Why do people say that Luigi's player model Galaxy is shortened? That's true, but Mario's model is slightly stretched as well. I think both of their bodies were, uh, compromised here.

Isn't it like a bean?

So I just watched that short film Nintendo had made to promote star fox zero.

Would be cool if they did that for Mario.

He does.

Nintendo still owes a major apology for shooting down the Archie Mario/Metroid/Kirby comic pitch and also everything else they did for shitting on Mario fans in the recent years.

Mcmadness said:
So I just watched that short film Nintendo had made to promote star fox zero.

Would be cool if they did that for Mario.
Yes, especially because it stayed faithful to the game, incorporating many techniques that are indeed used in it, as well as the story, while giving an interesting background on the characters and the settings. And the art style was interesting too.
A Mario cartoon like this would be really interesting.

In my opinion the platform games might not need it (even though I disagree on the idea that is useless, Sunshine and the first Galaxy were memorable after all), but Mario as a whole needs a story and characters with strong and distinct personality, really.

Back