post any random Mario thought on your mind

i leave the thread for one day and suddenly wario's an alien

Striker Mario said:
Dark ProtoMan said:
They're not Wario (except for Emperor Wario and Squire Waluigi) or Wario-like creatures, they're innocent people mutated into Wario creatures.

Alternatively alternatively, the Warios are aliens from Dimension "W" and want to mutate the planet so its uninhabitable for everyone except for them.
They're pretty much the same thing at that point.

nonono Allow me to enlighten you.

Wario-like creatures are creatures from Dimension "W" who naturally look like Wario.

Innocent people mutated into Wario-like creatures are well...innocent people mutated into Wario creatures thanks to Wario's "wario-gen" and these innocent people need to be cured with retro wario-gen, unlike the natural Wario-like creatures.

Oh, I thought the mutation was permanent or something, so I envisioned a Rick and Morty-like scenario where you have to slaughter them all, even if some happened to be your own brother. :luigi:

I was never big on Scott Burns Bowser.

It doesn't sound like a big monster, it sounds like a guy trying to act like a monster.

Kenny James is far superior.

Mcmadness said:
I was never big on Scott Burns Bowser.

It doesn't sound like a big monster, it sounds like a guy trying to act like a monster.

Kenny James is far superior.

Kenny James has only been doing him since like '07 right?

Since about the time galaxy came out so yeah.

Still amuses me how much of an enigma the guy is. I know nothing about his experience as a voice actor beyond Bowser and the only thing I know about the guy is a picture of him in front of a microphone.

And I can't even be sure of that being him.

We have to face the truth, even if 30 years of evidence apparently said the contrary

The Koopa Troopas are on Mario's side
3326247361_4cef059a3b_o_d.jpg

And the Koopalings have a different height than what the thought before...

Here's a shrunk version of it.
3326247361_4cef059a3b_o_d.jpg

If that dispels fanon that Mario is a violent sadist that murders Koopas, then that's a good first step.

Presented without further comments

Glowsquid said:
I don't know if it is 100% trash or 100% genius or both , but I can say that the trashiness of the DK rap has been topped.
The German language only helps reaching states of mind never explored before.
Now I can go sleep more comfortably.

Striker Mario said:
If that dispels fanon that Mario is a violent sadist that murders Koopas, then that's a good first step.

Wait, all the good Koopa Troopas you meet in games like Paper Mario and Mario Party and such weren't enough?

People will always keep saying that stuff. Just gonna have to get used to it.

My sister's playing DDR: Mario Mix right now.

She got a D on a song and the voice said, "excellent".

Is that a glitch or something? Or did Nintendo and Konami not want kids to feel bad for getting Ds?

I am so happy that Mario in Super Mario Maker can wear the kanto starter costumes. And I thought Nintendo was going to do that. They even bother to give Charmander,Squirtle, and Bulbasaur sound effects.

Magikrazy said:

Is that a glitch or something? Or did Nintendo and Konami not want kids to feel bad for getting Ds?
Nope, it's not a glitch. I also find that hilarious.

Magikrazy said:

Well it's the same game where there's a difficulty setting that allows for only left and right arrows

Are you talking about the amiibo party from MP10?

Those are fun, but shouldn't be in MP10 by default. More like DLC.

Back