post any random Mario thought on your mind

I do like to talk to him though

Baby Luigi said:
are we going to make an article about him?

Thats up to you.

I tell you now that my new headcanon is the green toad in the toad brigade is named Kinopio.

The toadier the toadest.

I like how hammers are Mario's signature weapon next to jumping.

Whacking things is fun.

Other than the hammer suit in SMB3 I don't believe so.

They should make more Captain Toad games. Really expand on the concept even more, and keep Toadette as well as Wingo as the antagonist for that spin off series.

Ash's Froakie said:
Yes, I love hammering Jr. Troopa in the overworld, and launching Kooper's shell, and blowing him up with Bombette.

Although has Mario ever used the hammer outside the RPGs, games involving Donkey Kong, and spin offs? They should incorporate the hammer into the next 3D Mario game.
He and Luigi sorta used the hammer in the beginning cutscene of 3D World????

Mcmadness said:

They should make more Captain Toad games. Really expand on the concept even more, and keep Toadette as well as Wingo as the antagonist for that spin off series.

Add Toadsworth

Yes, he can add entertaining commentary.

In Bowser's Inside Story, Bowser inhales several warp pipes which Mario and Green Stache can use to travel between Bowser's body and the Mushroom Kingdom. Bowser can't use the pipes for gameplay purposes, but what if he were to somehow enter one of those pipes?

Ash's Froakie said:
In Bowser's Inside Story, Bowser inhales several warp pipes which Mario and Green Stache can use to travel between Bowser's body and the Mushroom Kingdom. Bowser can't use the pipes for gameplay purposes, but what if he were to somehow enter one of those pipes?

I'm not much of a science guy, but I think Bowser would just implode out of existence.

Mcmadness said:

And since the game kinda has an SMB2 feel to it, bring in some old enemies from that game.

Specifically Birdo and Mouser.

I do wonder what the kidnap count for every major character in the franchise is.

Mcmadness said:
I do wonder what the kidnap count for every major character in the franchise is.

Since I felt like doing this, a kidnap and capture count for all relevant characters based on what I can find. If I missed anything then correct me.

Mario: 9 (Mario is Missing, Luigi's Mansion/Dark Moon, Super Princess Peach, Mario 64 DS, technically Super Mario Adventures and a couple of (The Buddy System) other comics (Tanooki Suits Me), and one of the cartoons (Ghosts 'R' Us))
Luigi: 11(?) (Yoshi's Island/DS/New, Yoshi Touch & Go, Super Princess Peach, technically Super Paper Mario, Mario & Wario(?), Mario Galaxy, 3D Land, Brawl I guess, and one of the cartoons)
Peach: Umm...
Yoshi: 2 (Mario World, Galaxy 2)
Bowser: 4 (Yoshi's Island DS, Super Paper Mario (twice), and one of those comics)
Wario: 1 (Mario 64 DS)
Daisy: 1 (Mario Land)
Donkey Kong: 4 (Donkey Kong Jr., DKC2/3, Brawl)
Toad: Mario 64, Super Princess Peach, and I believe sure he's captured in some of the cartoon episodes with Peach.
Toadette was captured once (Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker)
Waluigi: wut

Also, looking into this I found something to ask: does anybody have any suggestions for what became of these babies (File:Stolen Babies - Yoshi's Island DS.png) (on the top screen)?

Magikrazy said:
Make it 11 for Luigi because Mario & Wario had you saving him from Wario.

I guess there's that, but it'd still be ten because Luigi wasn't captured in Galaxy 2 and I forgot to take that out when I posted.

Mario, Peach, and Yoshi were the victims of the thingy in Mario & Wario. So one more for the green thing.

Well, Hammers are, after all, Mario's first power up ever, so to see Mario not utilising the hammer often is a bit disappointing. Yes, quite a few Super Mario Bros. games do use the hammer, namely Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Bros. Special, but it would be cool to see the Hammer as a staple power up.

Thanks for reading.

If Mario was in a Warriors game or something, he should definitely use hammer in the combination of fire powers.

Dr. Mario said:
Mario, Peach, and Yoshi were the victims of the thingy in Mario & Wario. So one more for the green thing.

I wouldn't call "I've got a bucket on my head" captured.

Maybe captured in a mind-controlling sense, but I'm not thinking.

Luigi doesn't seem to be captured in Mario & Wario, just missing... Luigi is, after all, the goal in that game.

Dr. Mario said:
Luigi doesn't seem to be captured in Mario & Wario, just missing... Luigi is, after all, the goal in that game.

That's what I was thinking as well, but I barely understand what's going on in that game anyway.

Dr. Mario said:
The sprites don't seem to imply Luigi is captured. He seems to just stand there and looks pretty cool about things.

Well as this game's flagpole all he does is pace back and forth until you get to him. The game's story says he's gone missing or something, so I guess I interpreted that as Wario's doing.

Back