post any random Mario thought on your mind

I haven't seen him display any level of intelligence. I think he's a dumb comic relief because that's what he is. Stupid, ugly, arrogant, silly, and disgusting.

>is able to operate a wide variety of vehicles
>successfuly builds a complex device on a whim to enter his television screen
>start a successful video game company nad manage to manipulate his friends into working for him despite not paying them time and time again

wario is pretty fucking smart.

Glowsquid said:

Um, I'm pretty sure Mario Party would like to prove you wrong?

I wish the 2D Marios used sprites as detailed as the Metal Slug series.

Glowsquid said:
>start a successful video game company nad manage to manipulate his friends into working for him despite not paying them time and time again

wario is pretty *bleep*ing smart.

I will give you the first one (in Wario Land 3 and 4, he did have a plane and car respectively), but I wouldn't count the latter two when it comes to describing Wario's "stupidity", considering that those two scenarios happens after WarioWare was made. Remember that Wario was described as such before WarioWare (hence he was made the headline character), so I doubt this notion holds true at this point of time. I guess I can understand why the developers thought as such then, though.

Thanks for reading.

Mcmadness said:

Yes, their sprite work is a work of art. Love them Metal Slug games.

Mcmadness said:

Imagine if game graphics got so realistic that you could see Mario's every individual hair follicle. That, my friend, is detail.

imagine if the number of polygons were increased so much that mario could have actual emotion wouldn't that be super neat

imagine if the graphics got so advanced we could see the details of every single pore on the skin of each character so we really would see what goes on

gotta visualise the differences between the pores y'know otherwise how d'you claim ur game has graphics i mean come on it's 2015

gotta properly differentiate them otherwise you can't have fucking emotion

gotta have pure aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa graphics (graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaphics if you will) or else like who are you fucking kidding

Glowsquid said:

wario is pretty *bleep*ing smart.
Wario is just spontaneous like he always is but I guess he has a knack for capitalizing on serendipity if financial reward is involved.

The wide variety of vehicles isn't that much of a strong point since the Mario characters in general know what the hell they're doing with the vehicles they have.

I prefer how wario is characterized in the land series.

None of that nasty grossness. Just pure greed and power with some enjoyable whackiness.

Mcmadness said:

None of that nasty grossness. Just pure greed and power with some enjoyable whackiness.

but he is pretty nasty gross in land promotional material...

BUT NOT IN THE GAME

*plugs ears*

Mcmadness said:

The localizers censored Wario's true character, so you're just experiencing a stripped version of him.

Wario is intended by his creators (not just Sakurai) to be gross to the core. Wario talks about his poop in Wario Land 4.

*plugs ears harder*

Wario is HOT

Emmett Brown said:
Ash's Froakie said:
What does anyone think of this as a sequel to TTYD? Granted, its nothing official, but its nice to dream. I think he got a bit too boss happy at the end and the partners could use a little work, but it seems like a pretty solid sequel...if it were real...Still, a good read though.

avast says that website is a security threat and doesnt let me access it

*shrugs*

well it just downloaded something onto my computer

http://kotaku.com/nintendos-new-text-bot-is-kooky-1733961272

So I just found out about this.

It's kind of adorable.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kinopiokun/

are we going to make an article about him?

Mcmadness said:
http://kotaku.com/nintendos-new-text-bot-is-kooky-1733961272

So I just found out about this.

It's kind of adorable.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kinopiokun/
Aw, he's so cute! He's one reason I freaking love Toads.

Back