post any random Mario thought on your mind

Baby Luigi said:
I wish I had a shot at it. Though I hate people who think it's not an RPG because it's not one of the two RPG series, or because it uses "New Super Mario Bros." elements.

It's arguably more of an rpg than the previous series, at least in a traditional sense.

Sticker Star and Super Paper Mario are probably the weaker Paper Mario entries but Sticker Star has the...disadvantage shall I say

I always found it a polarizing game. You either love it or you hate it. I don't think it's either overrated nor underrated.

Do I even need to say anything about SPM at this point?

I honestly enjoyed Super Paper Mario. Yeah, it doesn't meet up to the standards of the original or PM:TTYD, but it still shows that Nintendo isn't afraid to try new things. As I said in a previous forum, I do not enjoy SPM for it's gameplay, I enjoy it for the story.

I think SPM gets a bad rap just because it had to live up to the previous installments. It's a solid game, but it's blown out of the water by the other two.

Glitchy said:
My friend once said that SPM is a either really love it or really hate it game. Never played it so I couldn't judge it.

So I'm your friend....(cuz I said it several posts ago...)

Why is it that in Super Mario Sunshine, the most fun missions are those where F.L.U.D.D. is taken away from you? The secret levels were super much fun, and that episode in Pianta Village wherein you had to navigate the landscape without it and get the star. Why does F.L.U.D.D. make the game so boring?

Pi said:
Why is it that in Super Mario Sunshine, the most fun missions are those where F.L.U.D.D. is taken away from you? The secret levels were super much fun, and that episode in Pianta Village wherein you had to navigate the landscape without it and get the star. Why does F.L.U.D.D. make the game so boring?
fludd op pls nerf

I'm probably the only person who's not that much of a fan of F.L.U.D.D.less missions.

I think it's in those scenes after you beat the game, but I'm not sure

It's just Nintendo begging people to data-mine their games ;)

Lucas said:
i'm glad people do, though
otherwise mkwii wouldn't be nearly as fun
Or any game in particular.

Nintendo needs to embrace modding.

User modding is why PC gaming will always be the best.

The PC master race really weren't kidding about that.

Back