post any random Mario thought on your mind

I think they are sentient, but they don't mind being used as weapons. You can ask other entities, I guess?

Sometimes, I can't say that I didn't wish my sister squishes on Luigi as she used to, rather than Baby Luigi. People have said, "the best compatible people twins can have is another pair of twins". If she squished on Luigi, she'd develop her fan view on him much better and I'd have a clearer view on how the two should act as twins (coincidentally, I'm the elder twin).

But if my sister hadn't squished on Baby Luigi, there would be less incentive to mod games to put Luigi in since it's likely it has been done.

I took me too long to notice this:

adult Mario is Baby Luigi's brother.

adult Luigi is Baby Mario's brother.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are brothers.

Mario and Luigi are brothers.

But is Baby Mario Mario's brother? Same goes to Luigi and Baby Lugi.

Yeah, we're already aware of that. And no, Baby Mario isn't Mario's brother, they're just... kinda the same. Same thing for Luigi and Baby Luigi.

Yeah as my twin said, considering I'm a fan of Baby Luigi and my twin is a fan of Mario and we often make them intermingle, to the point where they're best friends in our headcanon, it's not too difficult to come to that realization. We often make them lampshade that fact.

And yes, LeftyGreenMario, I would never take upon this modeling business had I liked Luigi instead. Baby Luigi not being very popular is a disguised blessing to have.

Not necessarily.

Captain Falcon said:
do boos and shy guys have low self esteem
Would you like it if your face fell off your body?

yoshiking14x said:
I took me too long to notice this:

adult Mario is Baby Luigi's brother.

adult Luigi is Baby Mario's brother.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are brothers.

Mario and Luigi are brothers.

But is Baby Mario Mario's brother? Same goes to Luigi and Baby Lugi.

No, would you say you are siblings with your past or future self?

If I were Mario, I'd honestly say something more like, "Hey Baby Mario, think of me as your papa."

well in partners in time, the adults sure did act like parental figures.

If Baby Bowser met Bowser jr, what would happen?

Baby Bowser sounded exactly like Bowser Jr. so....

Well Baby Bowser doesn't have daddy worship like jr does.

And Bowser.Jr is more in the mischievious type rather than the kid with anger problems (Baby Bowser is a baby so it's normal.) Also Bowser.Jr likes to paint.

Makes me wonder what was the reason Baby Bowser's design became similar to Bowser.Jr. This could mean Bowser. Jr will look like Bowser if he ever grows up.

as an aside, today marks the release date of sunshine in japan

happy birthday, little fella <3

yoshiking14x said:
Makes me what was the reason Baby Bowser's design became similar to Bowser.Jr.

Still wish they hadn't done that.

Captain Falcon said:
is waluigi anorexic

No he's just incredibly skinny

Glitchy said:
They look similar because like father, like son.

Yeah but they don't have to look 100% the same.

Those 4 Hooraw people battles? I never really had trouble with them. I don't think I've reached the 2nd giant battle, but the first one was fun.

What if stuff like this came into fruition?

MSC_-_Concept_art_-_Unused_stadium_1.jpg
MSC_-_Concept_art_-_Toad_Mech_5.jpg

I know about Super Mario Strikers concepts (like Hooded Gangsta Mario), but I didn't notice this until later.

Back