post any random Mario thought on your mind

Stanley Pines said:
what exactly made the sun collapse into a black hole at the end of smg

Because whoever conceived that had a colossal brain-fart.

If the sun was a huge hypergiant, then perhaps it could be possible for it to implode into a black hole.

btw

Glowsquid said:
so, ashley appearing in all these 2015 games makes me pretty happy.

Not just because I really like her character (even if that's the primary reason, heh) but also because after reading on Warioware's commercial performance, how Nintendo operates... etc, I had to face the very real possibility WarioWare is dead, and that Ashley and the other characters would never appear again outside of insignificant Smash cameos. Seeing her make those random appearances years after G&W bombed is encouraging.

Oh yeah, that's how I felt about Baby Luigi not appearing in Mario Tennis Open and retaining his role in the Year of Luigi and not getting a trophy in Smash Brawl and Mario Kart Arcade GP DX and.....

I'm going to kill myself..

Pi said:
Magikrazy said:
Nobody told me Peach gets naked in Thousand Year Door.
Peach never gets naked in The-Thousand Year Door, at least in one instance where it might be thought so. There is no model for her being naked, which has been found by playing the game on an emulator using a code to be able to freely rotate the camera around. What happens is she's actually showering with her clothes on.
I can dream, can't I?

The room also lacks a south wall because why render a wall if the player doesn't normally see it?

My favorites

Who, in any profession and of ANY storied lineage, keeps a trophy rack of toilet plungers on the wall?! I don't care if you're the world's greatest plumber, that's f*cking gross!! Why not wrenches?

What, did the Riverfront Cafe call two plumbers on this job? Did they set up a competition for who could get there the fastest? And this happens often?

How did anyone think this was the way to do a Mario movie? Yeah, you can't have a guy running on platforms and hop on mushrooms and call it a movie... Well, I guess that was the plot in Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, but still... I think you start there and brainstorm... the first thing I would do is tackle how Mario knows where to hit those secret power-up blocks. IT WOULD BE EPIC I TELL YOU.

Way to shoehorn in a beloved Mario character into your movie, guys. And you DID have to tell us who this was because he in no way looks like Toad.

I get the same gist too. The animated ones feel like candy (tasty, but short-lasting) since animated Mario anything feels so sparse. I particularly like the Japanese Paper Mario, the Japanese Superstar Saga, and the Japanese Mario Kart Super Circuit one (this one looks like an anime lol).

Rosalina is a space dolphin.

You know it's true, just look at her up special and then look at real life dolphins doing that, but with water.

The resemblance is spot-on, yes.

Hang on...

>the GameCube was codenamed 'The Dolphin'
>the Wii is the successor to the GameCube
>Super Mario Galaxy is set in space
>Rosalina was introduced in Super Mario Galaxy

Space dolphin CONFIRMED.

I thought I was the one who's insane around here.

We are all a bit insane deep down.

lol, well, that's comforting to know! Wait... if everyone is insane, wouldn't being insane be sane...?

Well the concept of sanity and normalcy was always something devised by the ignorance or lack of understanding between others.

I don't even know what that is.

The theory that we're all insane and make little sense whatsoever.

But do we know the definition of it?

Insane means transcending logic.

Was making a Farcry 3 reference actually :P

Wouldn't have guessed even the slightest. I apologize. :P

Back