post any random Mario thought on your mind

No, they're different species.

robot wars, mario edition?

Remember that Baby Mario and Baby Luigi mod I've made earlier?

Here's a video about it

This is what my sister and I have been cooking up ever since we used Reggie!.

wAfW5T5.png

IhjilGo.png

You can't really get much out of just these numbers and nonanimating objects, but the platforming in some parts are trickier than they appear.

The goal flag at the right is merely a placeholder that allows us to test the level and complete it properly. Two Star Coins are also scattered because I'm not sure if placing just one Star Coin is going to give the level problems.

Sounds like fan creations, sure, but in the light of Super Mario Maker coming, I decided to test this level editor. It's fun, but takes a whole lot of time. @-@

the worst one was the sleepy dude that just kept healing himself until you figured out how to keep him awake long enough

EDIT: wrong page, but what i was referring to:
Doraemon said:
my biggest turn off is the 4 Hooraw Battles

Baby Luigi said:
Remember that Baby Mario and Baby Luigi mod I've made earlier?

Here's a video about it

Cool, you are lucky that you have this marvelous ability to make mods.

That is nothing. Wait until I make ASM hacks

Also Reggie! >>> Super Mario Maker.

I wish I had a shot at it. Though I hate people who think it's not an RPG because it's not one of the two RPG series, or because it uses "New Super Mario Bros." elements.

It certainly feels like a puzzle rpg (is that a thing?). Coordinating a team for specific situations, using strategy, recruiting new members to aid you, collect all the enemies for the collectathon thing then raise it. Sure it's not a turn based rpg, but I agree that it is an rpg of some sort

Even though I know why they are not doing this.. until this now, I'm still wishing for original 3D collect-athon games. Like N64-era... Which is the best era until now.

I know it's just a game but I don't remember if it was explanied why or how did Jr. Troopa from Paper Mario grow wings or a spike.

Time Turner said:
DbQwqlK.jpg

^actually from a nintendo magazine

y'know, i think that if pokey was called pookie, the world would be a better place
Is this on the wiki yet?

yoshiking14x said:
I know it's just a game but I don't remember if it was explanied why or how did Jr. Troopa from Paper Mario grow wings or a spike.
*shows training montage of Jr. Troopa*

Also, going off my last post, if King Boo doesn't have his Luigi's Mansion design if he gets into Mario Strikers 3 I will be greatly disappointed (especially since it will likely be by Next Level).

yoshiking14x said:

I know the Nintendo Power guide referred to the spike as a hat

I still want to know why Nintendo hasn't stepped up and work on another 3D open world game like Sunshine or 64. I honestly want to see the next Mario game as a brand new style of Mario. Maybe a mashup between 64 and Galaxy, with a few new elements.

advanafire said:
I still want to know why Nintendo hasn't stepped up and work on another 3D open world game like Sunshine or 64.

Not particularly long story made short: The 3D Marios sell notably less than the 2D ones, and Nintendo blamed it on it being too complex and difficult for more casual players. This was compounded by Sunshine underperforming

Not particularly long story: https://dromble.wordpress.com/2013/09/21/nintendos-frustrations-with-3d-mario/

Can this wait until the next console? The Wii U is oversaturated with platformers enough.

Besides, open world doesn't necessarily mean it's good.

Would I be branded as a heretic if I say Sticker Star is a good game?

EDIT: In regards to the discussion. Such a shame too, I'm growing tired of how linear the more recent games are going.

Back