post any random Mario thought on your mind

Baby Luigi said:
resulting in a disturbing textured toad)
The texture animates too, on the face at least.

But I'm already lol'ing at myself for putting the Cozy Cabin theme from Kirby's Epic Yarn as a boss fight.

I deeply apologize for the potato quality images

if i was scummy i could pull of a leak ha ha ha

Only problems:

*I couldn't use the shader on the propeller helmet properly so i just resorted to normal shaders like the rest
*Baby Luigi sounds like he's smoking
*Every single Toad is replaced by a Baby Luigi.

otherwise has perfect shaders and animated eyes. and if the pictures are any indication then yes, it works perfectly in the newer super mario bros. wii mod.

looks cute

duh it's baby luigi :P

if anyone wants it feel free to ask me

In Mario Kart, I am amused when there are a few racers that look alike, so to see it ascended from not necessary to a feature is rather amusing. Achieving this would sometimes require hacking as the game might not give this option.

What I wanted to find (but was unsuccessful in doing so) is finding Mario Party videos where two or more of the same character exists. Granted, there would be no point since all characters are functionally the same (save for a few games), but it would be hilarious to see the same character partying themselves. I would pay to see Mario partying with his Mario clones, or Daisy with herselves.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
In Mario Kart, I am amused when there are a few racers that look alike, so to see it ascended from not necessary to a feature is rather amusing. Achieving this would sometimes require hacking as the game might not give this option.

What I wanted to find (but was unsuccessful in doing so) is finding Mario Party videos where two or more of the same character exists. Granted, there would be no point since all characters are functionally the same (save for a few games), but it would be hilarious to see the same character partying themselves. I would pay to see Mario partying with his Mario clones, or Daisy with herselves.

Thanks for reading.

That's probably achievable only with hacking or cheat codes. But I always thought it was hilarious to play as the same character, especially since Mario Kart let's you race with exactly two of the same character despite that there's always at least two characters in one weight category.

buuuut on a related note....

CrazedCredits_zps36acf13c.jpg

WariosEverywhere_zps04c10c96.jpg

man do i always find it hilarious to race with 11 other warios

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
WHEN will they release Peach-hime Kyushutsu Dai Sakusen on DVD? Better yet, when are we getting a sequel to the Super Show??
1. That could be a cool anniversary thing if someone's up to the task.
2. I'm not sure if we will ever get another Mario cartoon, and if we do it will 1. likely not air on television and 2. take a quite different approach from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

Better yet, when are we getting a sequel to the Super Show??

Isn't the Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon and the Super Mario World show sequels?

WHEN will they release Peach-hime Kyushutsu Dai Sakusen on DVD? Better yet, when are we getting a sequel to the Super Show??
If we ever do, it better be called "New Super Mario Bros. Super Show".

Is it just me, or am I the only person in the Mario world who has realized that Kamek is the only Magikoopa who can't fly on his own? If yes, look back at all the Mario games and see that Kamek has never been shown flying (without a broomstick).
I am right. It is impossible to argue.

Baby Luigi said:
winstein said:

Thanks for reading.

That's probably achievable only with hacking or cheat codes. But I always thought it was hilarious to play as the same character, especially since Mario Kart let's you race with exactly two of the same character despite that there's always at least two characters in one weight category.

I thought that too, but I wasn't able to find any GameShark codes for causing multiples of the same character in Mario Party (or sequels) in the same way that there are codes for Mario Kart that allow for multiple characters. Not only that, I haven't come across any videos showcasing where there are multiple of the same character in Mario Party. Do you know where to look?

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
I thought that too, but I wasn't able to find any GameShark codes for causing multiples of the same character in Mario Party (or sequels) in the same way that there are codes for Mario Kart that allow for multiple characters. Not only that, I haven't come across any videos showcasing where there are multiple of the same character in Mario Party. Do you know where to look?

I don't. Mario Party isn't as thouroughly hacked as, say, Mario Kart is. I'm pretty sure it's possible if I had the talent to create cheat codes but I don't.

Hack MP, turn every dice block into Wario so it's an exploding Wario.

I am surprised that there are hardly any Mario Party hacks that have to do with characters. I would have thought that seeing multiple of the same characters doing things like Tug-o-War, eating pizzas or bumping against each other on balls would be hilarious. Also, someone should make a Toad and Donkey Kong swap in Mario Party 1.

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
Also, someone should make a Toad and Donkey Kong swap in Mario Party 1.

That's, like, impossible.

Baby Luigi said:
winstein said:
Also, someone should make a Toad and Donkey Kong swap in Mario Party 1.

That's, like, impossible.

I suppose it is, but it would be cool to see due to DK's role in Mario Party 5 to 8. I would certainly be surprised if the power of hacking could make this a reality.

Thanks for reading.

CH1IW0WWIAEu___.jpg:large

I'd like the next Mario platformer to be in the same style as that particular box.

That boxart looks awesome! Why didn't they use a complete version of that?

Side note, I just found out partners in time is now on the wii u eshop, I'll have to grab that.

I guess because it doesn't really look like a platformer that way, but if there's a next Mario platformer, it should be in that art style, lol.

You know whats really satisfying?

Ground pounding a big goomba stack.

Ground pounding ANY stacks is satisfying

If I get Mario Maker, I'd make a level focused around that.

Yeah but Goombas especially because of how they flatten.

Bowser_Jr said:
Is it just me, or am I the only person in the Mario world who has realized that Kamek is the only Magikoopa who can't fly on his own? If yes, look back at all the Mario games and see that Kamek has never been shown flying (without a broomstick).
I am right. It is impossible to argue.
He arguably levitates in Galaxy during the intro.

Mario Party Σ said:
CH1IW0WWIAEu___.jpg:large

I'd like the next Mario platformer to be in the same style as that particular box.
That thing's amazing!

Baby Luigi said:
Ground pounding ANY stacks is satisfying

If I get Mario Maker, I'd make a level focused around that.
Can you ground pound a Bowser Stack? If they actually added a power-up that would allow you to do that it would be amazing!

I agree that Goomba Stacks are fun to smash.

That prototype boxart looks like an RPG.

Unrelated to this, I wonder if Nintendo all use Apple PCs based on that picture, because I recalled seeing a picture of Iwata with an Apple laptop.

Thanks for reading.

Back