post any random Mario thought on your mind

his 300 IQ is almost an informed attribute sometimes

May said:
Dr. Robotnik has an IQ of 300
You can't have an IQ of 300 you know? It's not a trait, just a measly score. Mobius IQ scores could be different than Earth IQ scores.

I doubt it considering Sonic games may or may not take place on earth

i love it that the fact that my dreams to make baby mario and baby luigi adventure alongside mario and luigi in new super mario bros. wii are cut short by the fact that all toads share the exact same model >_>

BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF WARIO MODS OUT THERE FOR YOU

i saw a good wario and waluigi mod (you know, a model swap) over the toads and i don't know how the ---- that can occur

have you tried asking around?

i should try (and yeah they said there's a very specific way of making that working: fooling around with animation files)

sigh, guess i'll just replace every single toad with baby luigi

Mario Party's minigames tend to either be riddled with puns, alliterations or rhymes,. For example, "10 to Win" is a play on the words "tend to win" (something the Mario Wiki didn't mention).

I sometimes wonder what the Japanese version (or any other language, for that matter) is also pun-riddled. I imagine it's rather generic since the first Mario Party is very light on creative naming in minigames, assuming it's largely a more direct translation. Maybe someone should ask Clyde Mendelin (of Mother 3 English translation fame) if that is the case.

Thanks for reading.

well other languages have puns too (like Bûches et embûches, the French name for Logger Heads in mario party 9)

Baby Luigi said:
well other languages have puns too (like Bûches et embûches, the French name for Logger Heads in mario party 9)

Usually, someone who doesn't know French won't understand how it's a pun that it would require the wiki to find it. It's interesting that there are puns in other languages, but are they are frequent as the English one?

Thanks for reading.

Who could forget Get a Rope? Really you don't remember? That's probably a good sign

wheeeeeeeee my model replacement worked in new super mario bros. wii!!

the only real problem is that baby luigi has a tiny head and is overall microscopic compared to the other playable characters but no crashes whatsoever! (also there is some models i haven't done, resulting in a disturbing textured toad)

course he probably still sounds wrong

Mcmadness said:
course he probably still sounds wrong

that's easily fixable :P

Is it?

IS IT REALLY!?

yeah basically all i need to do is open the .brsar and replace the voice clips, paying attention to the length and frequency of the original voice clip

Baby Luigi said:
yeah basically all i need to do is open the .brsar and replace the voice clips, paying attention to the length and frequency of the original voice clip

And then presto, it's Baby Luigi time.

if my recording device worked, i'll post a pic of it

now, you might have to deal with a potato camera

potatos are better than going hungry

Back