post any random Mario thought on your mind

When you grow older you'll learn to appreciate violence.

Baby Luigi said:
You can usually solve your problems with violence though, and that's how I deal my problems with Donkey Kong. By shooting him.

But that's my character and he's not shooting Donkey Kong.

Baby Luigi said:
When you grow older you'll learn to appreciate violence.

No I won't. I'm a total softie, and I have a feeling I always will be.

When I was your age, I was a bit of a softie too. I don't think I ever seriously played any bloody game at 14 years old. Was too violent. And there I am now....

Baby Luigi said:
When I was your age, I was a bit of a softie too. I don't think I ever seriously played any bloody game at 14 years old. Was too violent. And there I am now....

Now, I'm just "a bit of a softie," I'm a serious softie. In fact, I'm going to embarrass myself and say the I cry instead of yell when I'm upset.

F-777 said:
In fact, I'm going to embarrass myself and say the I cry instead of yell when I'm upset.
Crying is manly.

Seriously.

And that's okay, those are your feelings, your thoughts. But when you see more violence, you just get more accustomed to it and it's just not that bad anymore. I still don't play any other M-rated games out there but violence in video games don't really upset me that much unless it's really that gorey or whatever.

I use pretty bloody mods in Gmod and I thought decapitating Donkey Kong or Wario ragdolls were hilarious.

If I can destroy just ragdolls of DK and anyone else I don't like, then maybe that gets my interest some...

You can force DK ragdolls into the ground and make them twitch like crazy. Or you can hang him up like a pinata and whack him like one. Or you can just drag him around with your physics gun and fling him around everywhere.

You can also pose him and put him in embarrassing situations so you can take pictures of Donkey Kong getting beaten up by your favorite characters.

Baby Luigi said:
You can force DK ragdolls into the ground and make them twitch like crazy. Or you can hang him up like a pinata and whack him like one. Or you can just drag him around with your physics gun and fling him around everywhere.

You can also pose him and put him in embarrassing situations so you can take pictures of Donkey Kong getting beaten up by your favorite characters.

Man, this sounds really interesting. If only 1) my mom wouldn't kill me if she found out I was playing an M-rated game and 2) I wanted to use up space on my computer.

Gmod isn't M-rated, I believe, as I think it's not rated by the ESRB but it uses some assets from Half-Life 2 in which some of the zombies are pretty much M-rated material. You don't have to spawn them, though, all npcs are spawned by you unless you're playing on a map that spawns NPCs, but you can disable them from thinking.

For the ragdolls, the bloodiest it can get is blood textures on the ragdoll, if you hit them with crowbars and guns, or if you use the spraypaint option and spray blood onto them. There are bloodier mods out there but it's your choice to download them.

But can it blend?

You can throw Donkey Kong and Wario into a blender in Garry's Mod.

Here's an example of Donkey Kong looking like an idiot.

B050516C2FC8D96A8D9A35C8141D2B62B9EF427A

Dr Breen is going to have a difficult time explaining this to the combine.

Keep in mind that getting characters posed in Gmod takes a lot of practice to get used to. My first pictures aren't exactly...uh, the best.

Compare this

62899AEE55ECD752CE0BAF2446A5491F8E36BF70

To this

B536886B1FE66737863A9D28E866A1DFEF116282

It's a lot better than any posing I could do I tell you that much.

On a side note my copy of partners in time finally arrived in the mail.

Oh, thanks for the compliment, we put a lot of heart and thought into our Gmod pics.

Mcmadness said:
On a side note my copy of partners in time finally arrived in the mail.

Please don't tell me you haven't played The Best RPG In Existence yet....

Oh I have, several times. I just never had my own copy till now.

And I can see that you have, I've seen many lazy gmod pics before to know the difference and I fool around on it, I just like to screw around.

A lot of Gmodders posers just distort the face-posing utility, distort things with bone-tools, and inflate-deflate tools on the character ragdolls. While we do do that very occasionally, we often pair the distorted characters with normal characters to get a reaction out of the normal looking ones, so that they play the straight-guy in comedy.

Like this one

618795531427487F11699E328351F3865A135CA8

But it's unfortunate many people just want to distort faces because lol it's funny when you're the 100000th guy to do it. I feel like my twin and I are the rare people who want to seriously pose and maybe sometimes take serious pictures...

0BE207ED072C0D24440511B6E69F72E723C3CA0A

I feel like those DK heads are more horrifying than funny.

If I were to make picture poses with Mario characters I'd probably try to create scenes that could appear in a theoretically real Mario thing.

Well, face distortions usually are horrifying than funny, but the funny part is the normal character's reaction to it.

We usually put Mario in more domestic situations and environments unfitting to him because I don't know, there's a strange novelty to it.

Though I guess this pic I took is kinda Mario-like?? Aside from the realistic looking boats.

79322C84F04CB11791AFD174D7E14AFB0E67F8EA

Back