post any random Mario thought on your mind

I LOVE YOU ALPHADREAM

Will it make them come back?

I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream I love you AlphaDream

Has anyone noticed that in smw when Yoshi eats a fruit he can sometimes shit it out as a mushroom and then eat it again?

Yes I just now started to think about that and how hilariously fucked up that is.

I think eating enemies alive to begin to poop them as eggs and then throw the eggs with is more screwed up. Rabbits at least would be cool with Yoshi eating poop.

Uh, excuse me? Paper Mario fans definitely didn't want an entire company to go bankrupt.
Not sure if you understood the sentiment behind the post, but basically there has been an ongoing desire for Paper Mario fans to have newer games apply the same RPG systems that the first Paper Mario and its follow-up Thousand Year Door used. Based on the producer of Colour Splash, Paper Mario took on the direction of de-emphasising RPG elements mainly because Mario & Luigi basically has RPG as its strength, therefore the Paper Mario took on a more artistic approach (meaning, focus on creative uses of paper).

Basically as long as Mario & Luigi were to be the RPG series, Paper Mario is seen as not being able to go to the direction it did. Therefore the sentiment is that with the apparent downfall of the company that made Mario & Luigi, Paper Mario is assumed to be able to utilise the RPG systems it once had.

Thank you for reading.

You know, Mario should really stop giving DK the thing he wants after he goes on his rampages, it's no wonder he keeps doing them.

I know, Donkey Kong really doesn't deserve the Mini Mario since he threw a freaking temper tantrum over it and gave everyone way too much trouble. Sure, Mario's the forgiving type, but he can enable that behavior too. He's too nice sometimes.

Even then people still call him a vicious mental jerk.

He is a little over-forgiving, Peach too, I mean, they still invite Bowser, King Boo, etc to sporting events. The only non-forgiving-mario argument I can conjure is they invite the baddies to prevent the baddies from jealousy causing a ruckus (as seen in Mario Power Tennis and M&S London Olympics, etc), but just like with DK, that's caving in to their selfish tantrums, enabling their bad behaviors

Well in Bowser's case I can understand why they would invite him since whenever they don't he throws a hissy fit and tries to ruin everything so may as well skip the problem.

heres something interesting
you know that guy? hes almost dead but not really?
Steam_Gardener_4.JPG

the thing is that the wilted plant on the head is only ever seen with this one guy but it looks distinctly different from every other steam gardener plant. thats because it seems to be based on the earlier plant design before it got changed for a much bushier one
compare here
SMO_Shot_-_Forest_Boombox.png

Steam_Gardener_2.JPG

RANDOM BANNANAS!

Ok, uh, how did the forums start?
Despite the name of this thread, the placement in the Marioverse is meant to indicate that it should be taken as "post any random thought on your mind as long as it's about Mario.". Read the previous pages for some examples.

Hope this helps!

I used Google Translate on Paper Jam's Japanese description on the Mario portal...and this is what I got:

Something
Luigi opens a mysterious book in a room of Peach Castle in the Kingdom of Mushrooms.
A lot of paper characters jumped out of the mysterious book.
Paper Kinoppio, Paper Kuppa Corps, and all the paper characters pop out of the book and are scattered across the mushroom kingdom in an instant.
And the last paper from the book is Princess Paper Peach.
Mario and Luigi are asked to "return everyone who jumped out".
Mario and Luigi, who are looking for paper characters, are quickly caught up by the Paper Kuppa corps, but are rescued by Mario, who has a beard that comes from nowhere.
On the other hand, Paper Kupa, who jumped out of the book, falls down to Kupa Castle and meets Koppa (from the world of Mario & Luigi).
At first, there were two Kupa who engaged each other, but with the opinion that "Kuppa Corps × 2 = Super Strong!", We were able to gather two peaches together.
The two Kuppa corps block Mario's path. Two Mario (and Luigi) adventures begin to rescue the two Princesses Peach.
Apparently Paper Mario has a "beard that comes from nowhere".

There's only so much oil on the ground
Sooner or later there won't be much around
Tell that to your kids while you're drivin' round downtown
That there's only so much oil in the ground

I remember that

I just find it shocking that it was released JUST THIS year

kinda like the same feeling I had when Anthem was released this year too

i remember the bis remake selling so atrociously that it killed off the 3ds, yes

It also sold worse than a difficult-to-acquire dancing spin-off game back in 2005.

Back