post any random Mario thought on your mind

No biggie, it's just the badguy of the game is all like ''do you know the definition of insanity?'' and goes into long rants about it.

On a completely irrelevant note. I would like to take moment to remind you all of something.

Super Hornio Brothers exists

*gags and chokes on a broccoli*

Do NOT ever mention that piece of intestinal byproduct ever again.

SuperHornioBrothersVHSCovers.jpg

Ever notice that some of the worst levels that people bring up are on some of the best games? Like the backtracking in Chapter 4 in TTYD and the Water Temple from OoT.

Doraemon said:
Why wasn't Yoshi the fifth character in Super Mario 3D World? They could've had the post game levels on Yoshi's Island.
I wish they would use him more often.

It seems that whenever they use him, it's only for a few levels, and you can't keep him.

Pi said:
Why are the boards with a fixed Star count in the Mario Party series so bad?
Like Snowflake Lake?

TheFarmboy said:
Ever notice that some of the worst levels that people bring up are on some of the best games? Like the backtracking in Chapter 4 in TTYD and the Water Temple from OoT.

Every game has their share of good and bad levels, no one game is completely perfect.

Pi said:
Why are the boards with a fixed Star count in the Mario Party series so bad?

I think it's because it's over reliant on your dice roll, moreso than any other Mario Party board.

Mcmadness said:
Super Hornio Brothers exists

... and is a product Nintendo legally owns..

Since the wiki's coverage policy is based on licensing, I'm pretty sure we could technically justify having pages for the two movies lol

We could but do we really want to?

I mean do we really need an article on King Pooper?

Well I certainly will not be doing it.

Nintendo owns it, but I say it put it inside a cage and let it starve.

In the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games, Mario starts out with his own toy company and then an amusement park. Why hasn't Bowser attacked? Yeah, I know its vs. Donkey Kong, but its still weird that Bowser hasn't caused trouble.

Also, look at the first game's intro, when DK sees the Mini Mario commercial, he has hearts in his eyes. Ho yay much?

Bowser hasn't attacked because Peach is not there.

Yeah, Super Princess Peach proved that line of reasoning wrong. Speaking of Super Princess Peach, when the hell is Super Princess Peach 2 happening? I want it to happen.

Doraemon said:
Who says Peach has to be around for Bowser to mess with Mario?

Bowser doesn't even appear in this series at all. Neither has Peach save for his mini-Toy form. Nor Luigi, save for his mini-Toy form. So yeah.

Doraemon said:
In the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games, Mario starts out with his own toy company and then an amusement park. Why hasn't Bowser attacked? Yeah, I know its vs. Donkey Kong, but its still weird that Bowser hasn't caused trouble.
My headcanon timeline that I mostly stole from someone on some site I forget puts Mario vs. Donkey Kong at the end of the timeline. Mario has retired from being the Mushroom Kingdom's hero, got back together with Pauline, and opened a toy company on Mario Land (the setting of Super Mario Land 2).

Meanwhile, Peach is still at the kingdom, but is now Queen Toadstool with Luigi as King Toadstool.

Finally, Bowser is now on good terms with Mario after he helped Bowser get his castle back from the Smithy Gang (Super Mario RPG being the game taking place before the series being discussed).

Pi said:
Yeah, Super Princess Peach proved that line of reasoning wrong. Speaking of Super Princess Peach, when the hell is Super Princess Peach 2 happening? I want it to happen.

Ooh, yes I loved that game, as controversial as it is.

Back