post any random Mario thought on your mind

By the way, had forgotten about this funny thing:

Swifite Luma
TYnQjiC.png

Nintendo of America
Commanding the Comet Observatory, Rosalina is a very powerful and magical figure who watches over the cosmos. #NintendoPower
DSjQ9J4WsAAFKGR.jpg:orig

Well, at least Nintendo tried with the intro...

What is with great protectors and being bad at their job?

FYI, I was talking about Nintendo's card which is one of the most uninformative character card ever, so I made the post clearer now.

Can't wait for Lemmy Koopa's card saying that he's a light character...

Mcmadness said:
What is with great protectors and being bad at their job?
Well, the no fun answer is that there would be no conflict.
Thus, the more reasonable answer is that they are slightly better than everyone else.

Does anybody else sit back and wonder what other characters would look in the style of Hotel Mario's cutscenes? Thinking of how Yoshi, Wario and DK would look like cracks me up.

I got hit with Hotel Mario Mario, it's only fair we get renditions of Hotel Mario Wario and Hotel Mario Yoshi.

I do not want Baby Luigi to be designed in that style.

At all.

Arggh they play that song so many fricking times on the radio it drives me nuts :O

Part of me kinda wonders what Mario would've looked like in that one cancelled CD-i game.

DVjM5cYU0AAaK-S.jpg

According to the TCRF, this was in data for Mario Maker for 3DS.
If I have to guess about Rayman, he would probably be unlocked by a stage from his creator who already contributed to Mario Maker.

So i've been playing the Puzzle and Dragons game for the 3DS and i really thought it would be boring but i got hooked.

It was tough but i made my way to the last world and defeated Bowser.

Im on the star levels now, and the best part is ...

6UGa4Qr.png

Freaking f i n a l l y

Rosalina has been unlocked and i have played too much just to upgrade her, now she is on lvl 90.

Im on Star World 4 now but hopefuly i can get to the fifth one quick to unlock Super Rosalina.

It's also very obvious at this point that i totally modified Rosalina's voice in this game as well and change it back to Kerri which was easy and quick because helpers like her have only a couple of lines.

So glad i got her ... now to get Super Rosalina!

PDSMBE-SuperRosalina.png

I think I got up to about World 6.
I don't think I have the mental prowess for that game.

I was able to complete the whole game before the newest software update made major changes to Score Attack, and added new allies and Mario Bros. forms.

All that I can say is that the Normal Courses are just pure hell at the star worlds.

Ehhh the ''roster'' is basically 3D World stuff. Plus Mario/Luigi power ups.

i can take it. Only relevant characters are on that either way.

Penguin Mario alone makes this roster much better than average.

PDSMBE-PenguinMario.png

The japanese Nintendo site for Mario has a section for characters

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/character/mario/characters/index.html

i would assume this are the characters considered most recurring, rather than main seeing Waluigi in there.

hopefuly the descriptions get translated so i can read Rosalina's, even if the audio samples that they used in her page almost make me vomit.

memoryman3 said:
Puzzle and Dragons Mario seems like someone on the forums picked the roster of characters.

If it was done by me, you would see more than 10 different variations of Baby Luigi in the game.

Back