post any random Mario thought on your mind

The Koopalings should also be in there.

I think they'd be perfect for a baseball game, since them, Bowser, and Junior equal 9 aka a full team.

The Hulk said:
I was wondering about a Wii U Mario baseball game and made a mock up roster.
CSD5ARE.png
I really don't have any qualms with this roster.

Add Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach.

Maybe with Link and Villager too.

when making it, I tried to bring back every previous character, not add an over abundance of characters, and add the most important characters missing like Rosalina, Gadd, etc.

The roster should only get bigger no?

Well rosters I don't really care about as long as Baby Luigi is usable and playable

How about some other choices: Lubba, Plessie, Para-bones, Luma, and Chargin' Chuck?

City Trial alone makes Kirby Air Ride a better racing game than Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Yeah, we just played Kirby Air Ride yesterday. Kirby Air Ride doesn't feel like it's ~10 years old compared to Double Dash, which really showed its age. Double Dash is boring and has no replay value. City Trial is more fun and it has more replay value.

I'm surprised Waluigi still hasn't appeared in a WarioWare or Wario Land game. He should actually appear as a Wario character. And maybe if he actually appears in Wario games, he could be a Wario rep in the next smash game, and maybe Ashley too.

double dash is the first good mario kart though, and honestly i dont think its shown that much age yet.

Baby Luigi said:
City Trial alone makes Kirby Air Ride a better racing game than Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

This is something I can agree with if it wasn't painfully obvious. Seriously it's like anything Kirby related triggers me

Eri Ayase said:
double dash is the first good mario kart though, and honestly i dont think its shown that much age yet.
Physics, graphics, controls, lack of substantial single player modes, soundtrack... yeah they all feel super dated. The only thing Double Dash has going is that its gameplay feels faster-paced and has more emphasis on wrangling those wheeled stick of butters around the corners.

I loved every Mario Kart but the older ones pretty much suck now.

I've played Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island again.

I sorta like the game
despite that thing doing the thing he's best at doing in every damn Yoshi's Island game reminding me he exists by screaming his head off in the world map
but it's not my favorite platformer by far. One thing I've noticed is that Yoshi's Island DS basically regurgitated concepts from this game down to the basic level design (see 2-1 from this game and some other ---- level and ---- from DS which does the exact same thing).

The music in this game is miles better than the stupid one in DS.

The boss fights are ridiculous, I don't see how they're any better than the other Mario game boss fights. They're just as easy. HOWEVER I've only killed two bosses.

Now only if there was a cheat for a permanent Superstar Mario that would be the bomb.

I'd like to do that but ideally a permanent Superstar Mario cheat would be fantastic.

I'd like how the game's easy until the game throws all these insta-deaths at you because it's like self-aware how hard it is to actually "die" here. You can just replace any instance of endless pits and spikes with lava and nothing would really change except for changing that Yoshi's Island is in fact an active volcano.

Oh and by the way the collect-a-thon aspect sucks like always.

Mario Party Σ said:
Eri Ayase said:
Physics, graphics, controls, lack of substantial single player modes, soundtrack... yeah they all feel super dated. The only thing Double Dash has going is that its gameplay feels faster-paced and has more emphasis on wrangling those wheeled stick of butters around the corners.

I loved every Mario Kart but the older ones pretty much suck now.
I actually enjoy the aesthetics and wild physics of Double Dash!!, and considering what came before it I can agree with Freak. At the very least, it's definitely the best of the first four games.

The more I think about it, the more I think my favorite character, Baby Luigi, not being in many games and not being a very popular to work with is a very mixed blessing to have.

For starters, it's how I got into 3D modeling and spriting in the first place. Very many of my sprites were Baby Luigi being in X game's style and that was fun. 3D modeling all started with inserting vertex hacks into Smash Bros. Brawl. Because I badly wanted Baby Luigi in Brawl, I've learned how to mod him in. My first Baby Luigi was....pretty awful (when I see it today I cringe pretty hard) but it was pretty damn good for the standards before model importing became a thing. It's how I got to learn to use 3DS Max and how to animate with them, what bones and rigging is, and thus knowing how to make 3D art.

Then Garry's Mod came. NO ONE made ANYTHING for Baby Luigi in the workshop. So I went out and learned out the Source engine works and stuff, which took me about a year of hiatus because I couldn't get anything until that day, and then I got some more knowledge about 3D models, specifically lighting and shaders and bump maps, not to mention that it kick-started me making bones from scratch as well as learning what morphs are that animators use for facial animations in movies.

Of course I relayed all of this information to my sister who now knows nearly as much about me about how this works.

Eh I'm just spouting off my musings about where I am today and holy crap did I learn more than I thought about this. 3D art IS my dream career anyway.

</end of random thought in my mind>

Hackers/cheaters ruined the fun of Mario Kart 7. They are everywhere, I keep looking for normal racers but I keep seeing the same racers. They are invulnerable to items, recover quickly from falls, teleport and they win even if I get 1st place. I won 1st place and I end up in 6th place. This made me want to stop racing worldwide.

I never met any hacker in Mario Kart 7. I think it's just lag issues, it happens sometimes, even in Mario Kart 8.

The only hacker I encountered in Mario Kart Wii was a guy playing as a different coloured Yoshi. I didn't know it was possible to hack Mario Kart 7.

Remembered that there was a video showing Mario Kart 7 with a music hack. That one's rather harmless if you ask me, but I do wonder if Mario Kart 7 would become popular if it could be wholly hacked, much like Mario Kart Wii's enduring popularity due to being opened for modding through hacking.

Thanks for reading.

My only encounter with hackers was Wii, where I saw a guy spamming Spiny Shells even though he was in first.

yoshiking14x said:
Hackers/cheaters ruined the fun of Mario Kart 7. They are everywhere, I keep looking for normal racers but I keep seeing the same racers. They are invulnerable to items, recover quickly from falls, teleport and they win even if I get 1st place. I won 1st place and I end up in 6th place. This made me want to stop racing worldwide.
Uh, nobody's hacking.

It's lag. You're teleporting and recovering from falls quickly to them too.

Back