Nintendo Switch

1 2 Switch GOTY 2017

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Well at least Konami cares about those franchises enough to have some content in that game.

Yay, its nice to see some Castlevania. The next thing I'll be excited for is a port of Symphony of the Night on a Nintendo console.

Yess!! Finally, after 2 and a half months of waiting, 7 years of Wii, I finally got something that's not the aforementioned Wii. Problem is, in my country, the eshop takes a while to actually be accessed, but who cares?

i'll believe it when i see it tbh, being able to stream and play PC games portably would seriously be a huge selling point for the switch, however at that point why would nintendo allow a 3rd party service to do the work for them and also by proxy endorse a lot of content being played on their console they can't fully control (and Nintendo likes to be in control of everything)

if it actually gets past the nintendo barrier i can't wait to run games like crypt of the necrodancer and even BOIR so i dont have to purchase another copy but i wish them good luck

http://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/

nice

not ridiculously priced and they've changed a few things like the release date and number of games you get access to (plus online functionality for those titles)

pretty glad they listened to some criticism for once

Rohan Kishibe said:
http://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/

nice

not ridiculously priced and they've changed a few things like the release date and number of games you get access to (plus online functionality for those titles)

pretty glad they listened to some criticism for once
Have you seen their headset

I wouldn't use voice chat anyway but isn't it supposed to be like, accessible? As in, you connect with voice chat and actually find that the others you're playing with have it too? Seems too much of a hassle to set that up only to find that everyone else in the room was like fuck that lol

That's the point Nintendo hates voice chat and are going to spite everyone who wants it

yeah the headset situation is trash garbage but i dont particularly care since its hardly necessary to enjoy splatoon and (essentially) NESflix for 30$ aus a year is pretty great

They want to be like Apple, being arbitrarily complicated for the sake of innovation.

I'd rather use Skype than this shit.

Re: Nintendo NX (tentative title)

Lapis Lazuli said:
No surprise here.

I mean, shown in 2016, will probably come out in late 2017, meaning that the life of the Wii U will be 5 years - which is about usual for a Nintendo console.

Hi Lapis!

The Wii should die soon. The PS2 died after a long time, the PS1 died, the SNES died after being out for three more years after the N64 , and even the NES died 5 or 6 years after the SNES came out. Capcom managed to take advantage of the NES's last few years by pushing out three more Mega Man games. Ubisoft is doing the same with Just Dance with the Wii.

Princess Zelda said:
http://nintendoeverything.com/just-dance-2018-announced-coming-to-switch-wii-u-wii-in-october/

The Wii's not dead yet?

We'll continue getting Wii versions of Just Dance until 2020.

The Wii will eventually become discontinued hopefully by the end of this year or early next year. The PS3 is soon going to be discontinued worldwide. The PS2 and DS is dead and so is PSP.

Back