Nintendo Switch

1 2 Switch GOTY 2017

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
I have Breath of the Wild for Switch, but not the system itself. Trying to find it somewhere.

Huh, you can even add random people from when you played any of the mobile games like FE Heroes.

My FC is SW-2652-8646-1896 for those interested.

Where do you even find your fc

I mean it's not like I bought switch or anything haha

Cid Highwind said:
Where do you even find your fc

I mean it's not like I bought switch or anything haha

It's on your profile.

My friend code is SW-3903-0542-7126

Mine isn't supposed to show up until the 9th, though any earlier than the 7th wouldn't really work for me anyway so that's fine (Work+SmashSummit+Sleep).

Let's just say I hypothetically got a switch from Media Markt earlier today

If that were the case my friend code would be 368691595977 probably

Probs gonna wait on getting the Switch and Zelda, life is too busy for me right now and need to spend my current money elsewhere. Will get plenty of time next year though.

I'm most likely going to wait until the end of the year to get mine. More games will be out for it and we'll have a better idea of what's coming in the future.

also money issues

SW-3498-0925-8197

if anyone wants to add someone with no games. My profile picture is currently Luigi's 2D art with a purple background.

Also is anyone else disappointed that the Switch's touch screen won't work with a DS/3DS/WiiU stylus? Those are so much easier to use than my fat fingers.

Alex95 said:
I miss the days where consoles were about $150 rather than twice that. And when it came with a game.

Likely am not going to get one this month, but hopefully I'll get the Switch and BotW for my brithday.
When the hell was that outside of the 80s and even then that isn't adjusted for inflation

Alex95 said:
I miss the days where consoles were about $150 rather than twice that. And when it came with a game.

Likely am not going to get one this month, but hopefully I'll get the Switch and BotW for my brithday.

i miss the days where a ps3 was like 700 dollars :<

Jagi said:
Alex95 said:

When the hell was that outside of the 80s and even then that isn't adjusted for inflation

gamecube, and

um

massively discounted atari jaguars I guess

So I found out I can give my Miis green and pretty much any color hair on the Switch.

Now if only they would let me give them any color skin.

Also anyone know if I can copy my Switch's Miis to the Wii U?

You can import a Wii U's Mii into the Switch by registering your Wii U Mii onto an amiibo and then placing that amiibo onto the Switch. I'm not sure about the other way around, though.

Back