1 2 Switch GOTY 2017

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Re: Nintendo NX

Raven said:
There's a rumor that the NX is supposed to be handheld and a console.

i believe ive posted that one before

a new patent by nintendo surfaced.

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2016/0073017.html

again, make of this what you want.

picture:

ea071e_56e6b1651cdf6.jpg

if that picture ended up being the nx then i would be very worried for nintendo's future

Looks like they're experimenting with holograms

i don't know why i thought nintendo would make a serious console in response to their last gimmick console failing

guess we're just gonna get some shitty gimmicks that only work for a built-in game again

even if none of these controllers makes it, its still interesting to see what theyve appearently been considering.

Hologram?

Someone at Nintendo must have admired Spike Jonze's work

In all seriousness, I'm really scared if that's what Nintendo is doing.

http://www.destructoid.com/are-these-leaked-images-of-the-nintendo-nx-controller--349431.phtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

*vomits*

please dear god don't be true

ew, no

Needs buttons. I tried playing Mega Man 2 on an iPhone one time and the lack of tactile feedback was awful.

if thats the controller im not even looking at the thing, thats just disgusting.

[quote author=Artsy Omni, creator of the Rayman leak]NOPE. I call fake. This is clearly completely based on the patents that were filed, but the person who made this seems to have not noticed that the controller depicted in the patent had grips on it. Also, that "program often used to tell if an image has been Photoshopped" didn't find anything amiss with the Rayman "leak." Just saying. =P

Add to that the fact that there seems to be no glass or plastic surface on the display which would be evidenced by screen parallax on the edges of the screen. Also, no evidence of screen moiré, which is typical of a photo of a screen like this. The freeform Sharp displays (which is what Nintendo would be using) photographed at comparable angles show significant screen moiré.

Edit: not saying these observations completely debunk the possibility of it being real hardware, but if it were real, it'd be a stupidly expensive piece of hardware to manufacture. It'd have to be an IPS display or something with very high pixel density, which completely betrays Nintendo's philosophy on making hardware affordable.[/quote]

Flora said:
itt people have no chill

I'm just gonna wait until something concrete is shown

you know no matter what i keep misreading that as chili

i mean it could be fake but i also wouldn't put it past nintendo to create more shit

https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199996

boom

edit: to clarify this is still a rumour and might be an elaborate fake but the evidence is stacking
not sure if want

If that thing is real, I'm not digging it.

Sigh.

Back