Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

GBAToad said:
Mario Party Σ said:
Glitchy said:
It's kind of sad that one of the most well known Nintendo characters is starting to get rare.
It's not like Villager or Meta Knight are terribly obscure either, though...

Mr. Game Watch looks cool, but he could be common, he could be rare...
he will be the rarest of them all and only come with two figures - the original pose and a mystery pose which you can't see until you open the packaging. there will be four different poses to collect and nintendo will make each one a store exclusive in the US (whereas they just don't ship them to the UK/AU at all because of their scarcity). amazon preorders were filled a day before the amiibo was even announced and there will be no restocks at any retailer after their initial shipment

let the games begin
Can't tell if that's reality or just over-the-top... XD

Yarn Yoshi amiibo and Palutena are not available online...
I hope I can find them on 26th June on stores like I did for Inkling Girl.

Yarn Yoshi is most likely a common

QtgC1xx.jpg

My ten year old brother has decided to try to collect every smash amiibo. This is what he has as of now. He just ordered a few more with his Amazon gift card.

Tell your brother I wish him the best of luck, but he's likely going to need a miracle to get every single one, especially at MSRP.

Tell him he will need at least 825 €, and I am optimistic, because you will never find Wii Fit Trainer amiibo for 15 €.

I was out looking for a gamepad charger earlier. While that plan didn't work (have to order it online), I at least got Sonic and (Smash) Bowser while I was out.

Mark my words though, one day, a Robin amiibo will be mine.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/06/french_retailers_are_cancelling_yoshi_woolly_world_amiibo_orders_due_to_destroyed_stock

I honestly feel bad about the people who ordered the Yoshi amiibo and the Yoshi amiibo themselves.

GalacticPetey said:
QtgC1xx.jpg

My ten year old brother has decided to try to collect every smash amiibo. This is what he has as of now. He just ordered a few more with his Amazon gift card.
Tell pb I said good luck.

Magikrazy said:
GalacticPetey said:
QtgC1xx.jpg

Tell pb I said good luck.
By pb I assume you mean Prince Boo, who is my other brother. This one doesn't have an account.

so uh i bought a marth amiibo today

the target i went to had so many rares, it was insane. no wii fit trainer though :(

Baby Luigi said:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/06/french_retailers_are_cancelling_yoshi_woolly_world_amiibo_orders_due_to_destroyed_stock

I honestly feel bad about the people who ordered the Yoshi amiibo and the Yoshi amiibo themselves.

What the fuck is that shit? Can they at least say how they were destroyed? Like, stealing them like in UK was lame, what about putting a bomb on the amiibo truck?
I guess I will have to order one Yarn Yoshi from Japan -_-

GalacticPetey said:
QtgC1xx.jpg

I wish him luck as well.

Baby Luigi said:

I would hate for this to happen to me. I feel for those who are affected by this.

meanwhile in germany

http://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B00O9QC5R2/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1638&creative=19454&linkCode=ur2&qid=1434811766&site-redirect=de&sr=8-1&tag=stregerm-21

little mac for 8€

I have Smash Mario, Gold Mario, Silver Mario, Smash Peach, Jigglypuff, and Shulk (at least two of each one). I plan to get both 8-bit Marios and Dr. Mario (basically anything remotely resembling Mario).

So which of the next wave amiibos will be common/rare, I wonder?

I'm thinking Mii Fighters will be the only common one here on out.

My cousin thinks Bowser Junior could go either way, though.

We know Olimar, ZSS, and Dork won't be store exclusives.

I think GW could go either way. On one hand, they seem pretty easy to make. On the other hand, the different poses might complicate things.

Magikrazy said:
I think GW could go either way. On one hand, they seem pretty easy to make. On the other hand, the different poses might complicate things.

Plus that it's a retro character that isn't Mario or Link popular, he could be rare in that regard. I mean Jigglypuff out of all characters became rare.

Back