Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
I have Smash Mario, Gold Mario, Silver Mario, Smash Peach, Jigglypuff, and Shulk (at least two of each one). I plan to get both 8-bit Marios and Dr. Mario (basically anything remotely resembling Mario).
And you should buy 7 other Marios and make custom paint jobs on them.

Magikrazy said:
So which of the next wave amiibos will be common/rare, I wonder?

dark pit - unicorn
palutena - unicorn
dr. mario - uncommon
bowser jr. - uncommon
ganondorf - uncommon
mii fighters - common, three-pack will be rare if one is made
zero suit samus - unicorn
olimar - unicorn
game and watch - non-existent
duck hunt - non-existent
rob - non-existent

8 bit marios - rare

I think the better question is, which of Wave 5A and B will be store exclusive and to who?

Walmart, Best Buy, Toys R Us, GameStop, Target

Pick your poison.

Gamefreak75 said:
I think the better question is, which of Wave 5A and B will be store exclusive and to who?

Walmart, Best Buy, Toys R Us, GameStop, Target

Pick your poison.

Palutena - Target
Dark Pit - Best Buy
Toys R Us - Bowser Jr.
GameStop - Mr. Game & Watch

Dunno about Walmart, their only store exclusive was a Gold Mario which no one cared about.

Also, I forgot to mention, but I love how literally every other area in the world has dark pit and palutena out already or coming out in the next week, but North America doesn't even have pre-orders for them up. Not to mention ZSS and Ganondorf are out for these places at the same time, but we need to wait until September. Fantastic.

Gamefreak75 said:
Also, I forgot to mention, but I love how literally every other area in the world has dark pit and palutena out already or coming out in the next week, but North America doesn't even have pre-orders for them up. Not to mention ZSS and Ganondorf are out for these places at the same time, but we need to wait until September. Fantastic.

This is something I totally don't get. Why do we have to wait until September for the Wave 6 amiibo? It makes zero sense.

i think it's sad that people are already predicting which amiibos will be impossible to get
nintendo needs to get their shit together

Nysic said:
i think it's sad that people are already predicting which amiibos will be impossible to get
nintendo needs to get their *bleep* together

You're waaaayy late to this man.

People have been predicting this since like, Wave 3 or something.

yeah i know, i remember people talking about how impossible ness would be to get
i'm just saying that in general it's disappointing that for the most part you can tell which ones will be ultra-rare and which ones will be common

i kinda worded it weirdly there, sorry

Gamefreak75 said:
On the top of that, we have to deal with store exclusives.

If other nations have to deal with that, scratch that.

Well, Canada IS North America, so I guess I didn't word myself clearly.

I always used 'nation' synonymously with 'country' but maybe that's just because I'm gurt by sea.

http://www.vooks.net/more-amiibo-restocks-hitting-aussie-stores-this-week/
PIIIIIIITTTTTT

Also Yoshis tomorrow hnnngggggggggg

Yooka-Laylee said:
http://www.vooks.net/more-amiibo-restocks-hitting-aussie-stores-this-week/
PIIIIIIITTTTTT
yeah i think this is why that target i went to had so many dededes, rosalinas and marths (and like, one samus and one fox). explains so much lol

There were five Samuses at my Toys R Us but that's the rarest I've seen them in person

http://www.play-asia.com/toys/figures/14/719k

you can buy all sorts of amiibo here, although most are imported from japan. Not sure if everything ships to the us or sth. though (at least the sutff that is sent from the us should be availiable though) since it selected Germany as the default country for me.

im not that familiar with amiibo rarity so i cant tell if thats good or not

they appearently also had the gold mario until like a hour ago but its sold out (?)

30 dollars for rosalina is pretty much the same price that every other place offers

i mean there's a japanese import on amazon for 25
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PIEHUDS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p21_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=13T4WSGKVS1K29CQ5N0T&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2105317182&pf_rd_i=desktop

also they have fire emblem amiibos which are appearently rare so thats cool

the fb post i saw about that site was mainly about silver and gold mario though since you cant get them anywhere outside of the us

Pfft I saw two of her for £15 in stores (same price as Marth) the other day, come to the UK and capitalize on that.

meanwhile there's me who has no idea which exclusive she is here anymore

Back