Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

I'm glad that there are actual surprises (as in, not expected) for this Nindie direct. The three biggest announcements from what I see are:
1) Cuphead for Nintendo Switch
2) Blaster Master Zero II (and it's available right after the direct
3) Cadence of Hyrule, basically having Cadence of Crypt of the Necrodancer in Hyrule. Yes, it features Link and Zelda. (I hope Tingle's there too)

No wonder this was an unskippable video, unlike the previous Nindie direct.

Thank you for reading.

indie showcases are usually mixed bags for me, theres a couple of games that intruige me, and then the rest i dont care about at all. new blaster master and crypt of the necrodancer were the highlights for me this time.

blaster master zero was a great game early on in the switches lifecycle when good games (and games in general, really) were still few and far between, and the free dlc made a great game even better. i hope they add more characters later on, but even if they dont i'm sure it'll be great. ive already gone ahead and bought it, so gonna jump into it really soon

crypt of the necrodancer getting a sequel with 16-bit artstyle was cool enough on its own... but a zelda crossover?! its pretty surreal to think that this is something that even exists, and in an official capacity to boot. definitely looking forward to seeing more of this, hopefully one day i'll be able to finally beat the original...

seeing cuphead was also pretty cool and probably the best way to start it off. i'm not as excited for it as the previous two, but its definitely one of the biggest announcements, especially when you consider the implications of mircosoft bringing some of their indies to switch. i've heard ori and the blind forest is a pretty good game, so here's hoping that it'll be the next one to make the jump

Nintendo Direct Thread Do NOT post here unless one is announced

I have not owned a Nintendo console since... N64. Gameboy Advanced was my last portable.

Ill give it a few months and then probably pick this up. Its different than my PS4, and can give me something portable too.

byronAbids said:
I have not owned a Nintendo console since... N64. Gameboy Advanced was my last portable.

Ill give it a few months and then probably pick this up. Its different than my PS4, and can give me something portable too.
Wrong thread.

[youtube]watch?v=ouhhm4v7F7g[/youtube]

5 days after a troll posts in this thread, we get a release date for a E3 2019 Nintendo Direct via GameXplain. It may be a month away, but this is indeed a confirmation of an upcoming Nintendo Direct on June 11 @ 9:00 am PT, 12:00 pm EST, 11:00 am my local time. This should work out for me. Although since it is a Tuesday, most likely I won't be able to watch the Treehouse Live fully due to me volunteering on Tuesdays.

sucks it's on a tuesday since i typically always work on that day but regardless it's happening about an hour after i usually wake up so i'm still chill with it. it'll probs be over before i have to go anyways

It will be a midnight where I am, and it's quite unfortunate for me because of the timing. I wish the timing could be a bit earlier like an hour or so, but beggars can't be choosers.

Thank you for reading.

ohh yeah give me pikmin 4. or even ports/remakes of 1-3 ill take em too i jsut want something on switch
if something on odyssey 2 gets revealed. oh man i cant even imagine the scope of keysmashes and "AAAAAAAAAA" id send on discord then. im getting my hopes up lmao

Wow! It is quite rare that we know about the dates of two Nintendo Directs. And it looks like I will be able to watch it live. Normally, I would have church tomorrow and I will go really early. In that situation, those 15 minutes would be pushing it. However. Church was moved to tonight instead. So, that means that it looks like I am more likely to see the first upcoming Direct fully. Anyways. Nice to see that a new Direct that is soon. And it's about Super Mario Maker 2. So, that's really something I would buy if I had a Switch.

Back