For everything Bowser

Cold storage? I dunno.

He gets them from the item boxes

Megamario15 said:
Magikrazy said:
This just in! Local kid overdoses on prescription drugs, Dr. Mario to blame
[quote author=Dr. Mario]How? How am I to blame?
[/quote]
Because his game glorifies the use of medication.

I just made them up, but there aren't any blue Spinies or Para-Spinies either, and that doesn't stop the Spiny Shell from appearing.

How does Bowser retract to his shell? Is his belly the lower part of his shell or it is like a crocodile's?

yoshiking14x said:
How does Bowser retract to his shell? Is his belly the lower part of his shell or it is like a crocodile's?
Genetics.

He can do lots of things normal koopas can't. Even roll into a shell ball.

yoshiking14x said:
Bowser shells have "skin" so it's kind of hard to tell where the shell ends and where the body itself begins, I guess.

You can ask the Koopalings too for this.

In Smash Bros. and New Super Mario Bros., there are actually two overlapping meshes FUCKING MODELS on each other, one for Bowser and the Koopalings outside their shell and another which is just their shell. The two meshes FUCKING MODELS switch when they go inside their shell, but you can't tell unless you look closely.

lgm do you know what a mesh means? a mesh is simply a build, the model is a sum of the texture, uvs, bones, and that aforementioned build

how many times to i have to explain to you, in real life.

Why don't you flipping capitalize for once?

gee i'm trying to offer you advice and all you do is complain how i choose not to follow perfect grammar rules the same way you do?

Oh, when I tell you to follow grammar, you call it "nagging" and when you point out my word usage, it's called "advice".

But this conversation is going nowhere.

Just drop it.

no that's not my problem

my problem is that you really love insistent terminology yourself and you insist use the word "mesh" to describe a 3d model when that insistent terminology you used is actually incorrect. i've tried to explain it to you in real life before regarding that and i'm more annoyed that you still didn't understand what i meant.

I do wonder just how many minions Bowser has.

Quite a bit if he's able to have a universal empire.

Mcmadness said:

Or the minions are probably the same critters or monsters that were defeated by the Mario Brothers. If I am right, they are still too many.

Well the army was big enough to occupy entire islands, even back when Bowser was just a baby.

And that begs the question of who organized them together for Bowser to be the leader of.

Mcmadness said:

Infinite because Koopotatoes.

This just in, koopas are crops.

Has anyone of you named his type of Koopa?

I think he, Bowser.Jr, and the Koopalings are “Dragon Koopas”

yoshiking14x said:
Has anyone of you named his type of Koopa?

I think he, Bowser.Jr, and the Koopalings are “Dragon Koopas”

''King Koopas''

Because they are always in charge

Back