For everything Bowser

Yasuke Matsuda said:
I cant believe Kamek was bribing Bowser this whole time

Kamek was bribing Bowser's baby self in Yoshi's island iirc.

http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/ability-play-bowser-has-made-our-society-more-evil-1644

Yeah, yeah, I've seen this little gem, lol.

So playing as Bowser is the root of all evil, who da thunk it?

I never heard of the site, just popped up on google.

I highly doubt ANY Nintendo game has played a large role in violence or whatnot. I did a powerpoint presentation in high school about video game violence and Nintendo rarely came up in my research. It was mostly the FPS's and graphic fighting games, lol.

Stanley the Troll said:
I highly doubt ANY Nintendo game has played a large role in violence or whatnot. I did a powerpoint presentation in high school about video game violence and Nintendo rarely came up in my research. It was mostly the FPS's and graphic fighting games, lol.

That's because no video games influence violence at all, much less Nintendo ones.

Stanley the Troll said:

yoshiking14x said:
Megamario15 said:
Magikrazy said:
This just in! Local kid overdoses on prescription drugs, Dr. Mario to blame
[quote author=Dr. Mario]How? How am I to blame?
Speaking of Dr.Mario... where is Dr.Mario?
[/quote]
I'm guessing Vommack sued him.

On topic, why doesn't Bowser have a beach troopa form in any real Mario games?

He did in PC Mario is Missing.

Because Bowser's shell is actually stuck to his back.

Speaking of Bowser's shell, where do the giant Bowser shells in Double Dash come from? Obviously not from Bowser himself. Are they artificially manufactured? Or does Bowser have relatives that are killed for their shells?

Back