For everything Bowser

Things Bowser hasn't done yet(I think):
1. Tries to become powerful(more than he already is) and Mario follows him through all worlds to stop him. Bowser is looking for a magical thing, maybe a wishing star.

2. Bowser invades a kingdom and brainwash it's inhabitants, Mario must defeat Bowser to make the citizens good again.

3. Bowser kicks the Mario Brothers and surprisingly(and strangely) Peach too and Bowser uses magic to make Peach's Castle reach to the clouds and get's fused with his castle to make a bigger castle.

yoshiking14x said:
make Peach's Castle reach to the clouds and get's fused with his castle to make a bigger castle.
Sounds like what happened in Paper Mario 64.

Stanley the Troll said:
yoshiking14x said:
make Peach's Castle reach to the clouds and get's fused with his castle to make a bigger castle.
With the unmentioned exception that I was thinking of a gameplay like Galaxy's and Peach is playable along Mario, Luigi, and Toad.

yoshiking14x said:
Stanley the Troll said:
yoshiking14x said:
With the unmentioned exception that I was thinking of a gameplay like Galaxy's and Peach is playable along Mario, Luigi, and Toad.
More details?

He should build a giant novelty hammer that smashes Peach's castle into smithereens.

Megamario15 said:
yoshiking14x said:
Stanley the Troll said:
yoshiking14x said:
More details?
I say they probably have to travel around the lands to either find parts to build a plane to reach the giant castle or maybe find some magic crystals that makes some beanstalk grow and when they climbed they reach the castle and get inside and find the terror-riden beast sitting on his throne, near the end of the level. Bowser fights the heroes. When defeated, he falls down and the castle de-fuses. Peach's castle goes where it was, unharmed and the heroes celebrate it while Bowser claims revenge while being upside-down.

To make this more Bowser related: Thanks goodness that Bowser is not attacking the real world. He is too powerful against anyone who is not named Mario or Luigi.

yoshiking14x said:
Megamario15 said:
yoshiking14x said:
Stanley the Troll said:
yoshiking14x said:
More details?
I say they probably have to travel around the lands to either find parts to build a plane to reach the giant castle or maybe find some magic crystals that makes some beanstalk grow and when they climbed they reach the castle who somehow is now on top on a floating island that is called: Bowser's land or something like that.

To make this more Bowser related: Thanks goodness that Bowser is not attacking the real world. He is too powerful against anyone who is not named Mario or Luigi.
Think about it more, get back to me on my different thread, k?

It's a good idea but doesn't belong here. Sorry.

I ask you, is there any villain greater than Bowser?

Don't answer that.

Zae Eildus said:
i almost feel the need to do so

>)

Fine! Do it! I don't care! I don't even care!

I care immensely

Well as far as the Nintendo Universe I'd say Bowser is pretty awesome and he's a reptile so that's even more arrive. But there's one other villain that brings a lot of competition for Bowser

Mcmadness said:
Zae Eildus said:
i almost feel the need to do so

>)

Fine! Do it! I don't care! I don't even care!

I care immensely

Lmao i wont, i like bowser a lot and he doesnt feel like a total villain all the time so im not sure comparing him to the most vile jack asses in fiction is really reasonable.

Meta Blastoise said:
Well as far as the Nintendo Universe I'd say Bowser is pretty awesome and he's a reptile so that's even more arrive. But there's one other villain that brings a lot of competition for Bowser

Who?

Zae Eildus said:
Lmao i wont, i like bowser a lot and he doesnt feel like a total villain all the time so im not sure comparing him to the most vile jack asses in fiction is really reasonable.

No, it really isn't. Its an amusing idea though.

I do think he's the best Nintendo villain though, even if he isn't the most vile or evil of the bunch.

Mcmadness said:
Meta Blastoise said:

Who?

Well inside of Nintendo I like Ridley a whole lot. I don't know who I like more but they both are my favorite villains ever.

Ridley's pretty good. Though amusingly he's always been a henchman or off doing his own thing.

Ridley is alright i guess but yeah he's mostly just a henchmen, but as far as metroid villains go he's pretty much the best.

I'd say pokey/porkey is my favorite nintendo villain though.

Zae Eildus said:
Ridley is alright i guess but yeah he's mostly just a henchmen, but as far as metroid villains go he's pretty much the best.

Pokey.png

This thing?

It's under Bowser's command, yet somehow you find it better than Bowser?

http://earthbound.wikia.com/wiki/Pokey_Minch

Megamario15 said:
Zae Eildus said:
Pokey.png

This thing?

No the little *bleep* from Earthbound/Mother series

Anyway back to Bowser. Whenever he's playable it's always going to be glorious even if I don't always pick him

EDIT: 2fast4me

Meta Blastoise said:
Megamario15 said:
Zae Eildus said:
Pokey.png

This thing?

No the little shit from Earthbound/Mother series

Anyway back to Bowser. Whenever he's playable it's always going to be glorious even if I don't always pick him
So what you're saying is that the original Smash is not glorious, but the others are?

Anyway, If Bowser were playable in a Super Mario Bros. game alongside the bros, what do you think the plot would be?

Probably the usual thing, another badguy threatens both Mario and Bowser thus forcing co-operation.

Though I do get a bit tired of that, which is why I liked what they did in Dream Team.

I do wish he was playable more often, even in SPM I enjoyed beating up enemies with his power.

he was so broken in spm, it was stupid.

One of the many reasons why the game was so easy.

I was glad to see him being playable in bis though since i didnt know what to expect of that game.

Although i hear the ending is pretty stupid.

Back