Strategies for the final boss?

Rosalina and Luma said:
I still can't do 4.0
what is life

Man what the hell, I completed 4.0 with like all characters in the game. You need to get better at the game

:[

Kellam said:
Finally beat Master Core at 9.0 with Ness on my first try.

Ness too good.

+1 +1 +1

I haven't tried Ness against Master Core. Even though he's my main I feel I'd do a better job as someone like Kirby

Peri Peri said:
The Master Core a Kirby uses it's up smash too much.

The Master Core as my Kirby sucks in general.

He mostly meandered and did nothing, plus allowed me to whale the hell out of it.

? Block said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
I still can't do 4.0
what is life

Man what the hell, I completed 4.0 with like all characters in the game. You need to get better at the game

:[
It's only been 4 years since I started playing my first Super Smash Bros. game. I'm no expert, I can't beat lvl 6 CPU's yet.

Man, I suck.

I guess the best way to go is practice.

When I vsed you online you didn't seem that bad, sure, you didn't win, but it's not like you weren't a challenge.

Maybe Computer CPU's aren't your thing.

I've had several attempts at Master Core on 9.0 that have ended in failure with even the most suggested characters for beating Master Core with (Which were Bowser and Ganondorf), as well as some that other characters that people here have said they defeated Master Core on level 9.0 with.

But somehow the character I beat him with on my first try with them. Was Donkey Kong.

Granted I had some really helpful equipment (The Vampire Banana and the Brawn healer) but dang. :eek:

You could probably Bowsercide the Master Core Bowser if you got that far with two stocks, not that I approve of that idea or anything.

Robin said:
You could probably Bowsercide the Master Core Bowser if you got that far with two stocks, not that I approve of that idea or anything.
Or you know, just KO the Master Core enemy, probably easier to do.

If you have high enough damage and it actually works, fighting the Master Core Bowser isn't ideal if you can pull it off easily enough.

Lumastar said:
Yoshi is amazing against Master Core!

Nah I disagree

Robin said:

not sure why you would the last form is so damn easy its stupid.

now that sword form, jesus christ.

Yeah, the clone is easily wrecked if you're half-decent.

Though I don't really have trouble with the sword form, it's mainly the initial (humanoid) form that does the most damage to me.

Robin said:

Though I don't really have trouble with the sword form, it's mainly the initial (humanoid) form that does the most damage to me.

damn really?

i dont have too much trouble with the humanoid form other than those explosives from time to time.

Any advice on the sword form? I get wrecked every time unless its 8.0

Stargazing said:
Say, where do you get this "Brawn Healer" badge?

it might be from a challenge but most of the healer badges ive gotten are random

best way to get custom stuff is through smash run too.

Stargazing said:
Say, where do you get this "Brawn Healer" badge?
If you mean "Auto-Healer Brawn Badge", you have to clear 100-Man Smash.

Zae Eildus said:
Robin said:

dang really?

i dont have too much trouble with the humanoid form other than those explosives from time to time.

Any advice on the sword form? I get wrecked every time unless its 8.0
Yeah, the explosives are what tend to get me because they're fairly obnoxious. If the guy starts another attack while I'm sent flying (eg. the double-slash one or the screech), I have no time to prepare for it and it screws me over.

When the sword rears up to combo you, just stand still for a bit then when you feel it's about to attack just run away. When the sword is doing the five-hit attack, make sure you're on the ground and focus on avoiding the final attack because the knockback and damage from that is devastating (although you can counter this and do excellent damage), but avoiding the ones before that can also help in accomplishing this.

The single slash attack is kinda hard to anticipate, but you just have to be prepared and if you don't see it start one of its other attacks, be wary of it and ready to air dodge if you choose to charge in.

And the cutter attack is pretty easy to stay out of the way of, just dodge the initial slashes, get some hits in then avoid the cutters.

Granted I haven't tried in a while so I'm a little rusty, but hopefully this may be prove helpful.

Yeah, the explosives are what tend to get me because they're fairly obnoxious. If the guy starts another attack while I'm sent flying (eg. the double-slash one or the screech), I have no time to prepare for it and it screws me over.

When the sword rears up to combo you, just stand still for a bit then when you feel it's about to attack just run away. When the sword is doing the five-hit attack, make sure you're on the ground and focus on avoiding the final attack because the knockback and damage from that is devastating (although you can counter this and do excellent damage), but avoiding the ones before that can also help in accomplishing this.

The single slash attack is kinda hard to anticipate, but you just have to be prepared and if you don't see it start one of its other attacks, be wary of it and ready to air dodge if you choose to charge in.

And the cutter attack is pretty easy to stay out of the way of, just dodge the initial slashes, get some hits in then avoid the cutters.

Granted I haven't tried in a while so I'm a little rusty, but hopefully this may be prove helpful.

sounds good ill try it on my next run, thanks a lot.

Back