Strategies for the final boss?

Anytime.
Stargazing said:
Robin said:
Stargazing said:
Say, where do you get this "Brawn Healer" badge?
If you mean "Auto-Healer Brawn Badge", you have to clear 100-Man Smash.
Hm? Then why haven't I gotten mine yet?
I dunno, that's just what it says I got for clearing it. Try checking for it on the equipment screen and the challenge panels, if it's not in the former but in the latter then I have no idea.

Or maybe challenge rewards change depending on the region.

Worst form = swords

What I do is whenever it starts charging an attack just shield until it's over, usually your shield doesn't break

Unless it's using that attack where it slashes you with 4 swords and then delivers a final blow with the 5th, where you have to just roll with proper timing

I took a page from SM's book and equipped Junior with a Vampire Shell badge and two other badges to maximize his damage output.

9.0 core never stood a chance

Just a general tip: If you can get to Master Core on 9.0. with Zelda, just keep repeating those magic kicks on the sword and humanoid phases. I'm only somewhat used to her, and I destroyed it earlier today with those lethal kicks, and if you get one on the clone it seems to instantly knock them off.

Stargazing said:
It's not in the one I have.

*bleep*

So on the "Clear 100-Man Smash", what reward does it display for clearing that?

I just beat a 9.0 Master Core whe doing every path red and no custom equipment. So, if I can do it, it's certainly possible.

The amount of already unlocked custom moves I got was ridiculous. Not a single new one.

Up Smash is usually the best move for the human like form.
Robin said:
Just a general tip: If you can get to Master Core on 9.0. with Zelda, just keep repeating those magic kicks on the sword and humanoid phases. I'm only somewhat used to her, and I destroyed it earlier today with those lethal kicks, and if you get one on the clone it seems to instantly knock them off.

Stargazing said:
It's not in the one I have.

*bleep*

So on the "Clear 100-Man Smash", what reward does it display for clearing that?
I got the same, so unless it's a regional difference, you should already have it Stargazing.

You don't have to do it again, mind you. Just unlock the second panel and it will automatically open.

Dr. Mario said:
You don't have to do it again, mind you. Just unlock the second panel and it will automatically open.
I know that.

I'm just saying I still can't unlock the second panel
And I'm all out on hammers ;-;

Well, what do you have to do left?

Dr. Mario said:
Since I could do "Collect 3 unique outfits" in my sleep, the only one left is "Obtain 10 types of Smash Run powers". I hate Smash Run, and is there any way of telling how many I've gotten?

Stargazing said:
Dr. Mario said:
Since I could do "Collect 3 unique outfits" in my sleep, the only one left is "Obtain 10 types of Smash Run powers". I hate Smash Run, and is there any way of telling how many I've gotten?
Unfortunately, the records don't show the amount of types of Smash Run powers you have, so you have to do the following.

Go to your Customs option in the Smash Run menu. Select a fighter, go the customizations menu, and check your powers.

To get powers, you play more of Smash Run, but I think grinding on Classic Mode nets you powers as well.

Stargazing said:
I have 14 powers though...
Hm...
10 types, I'm guessing. Which means 10 different types.

Back