Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Baby Luigi said:
If you look at it closer, the lines separating the leg and belly looks too hard to be an artist mistake at drawing his belly
I too think it isn't! I suspect this is the typical rotation problem in which clipping might happen. I'd say that the leg is different in the NSMBW artwork if we consider the thigs hypotheis. Or maybe the attachment has always been so small and the designers are quite able to hide this through poses.

CgF-jSBUYAAh7cb.jpg

It'll look slightly better if it had a white highlight on his eyes like he normally has, huh.

now i can't sleep tonight thank you satan mario

Charley Dietz said:
That was so ugly, I couldn't stop staring at it.
Thank the former manager of Waluigious who revealed it to the public who shouldn't have known...
Really, thank you for pointing me that Supper Mario Broth, it's gold!

That's a princess that should stay in another castle.

Yeah and have the castle be sorrounded by lava and that lava should be on a planet far far away from the Mushroom Kingdom.

Magikrazy said:
Oh god! I do not remember it looking that awful.
I'd say it's obtained through an emulator before the cutscene, changing the camera position and angle. Supper Mario Broth has plenty of this kind of tricks!

And they say Super Mario Galaxy has great graphics. :)

another beautiful, high-quality model from the wii game that has teh best graphix of al tiem

tumblr_o6xa2lxrON1rrftcdo2_400.gif

y'know, i'd imagine all of those "graphix dun matter" folks would refuse to play super mario galaxy if it literally looked like that all the time rather than being restricted to lod for game optimization.

it just kills the mood, atmosphere, and grandiose of the game if you saw luigi flying around galaxies, looking like that, and that plays a good part on why people like super mario galaxy.

yeah and the worst part is, that plush is official, not some derpy bootleg

I'd say it's about on par with N64, if not higher due to the texture detail.

Also two bandannas. >_>

https://yoshi turtle.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/367856617_tp.jpg?w=460

beautiful

Back