Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

I think this was posted before. It's a pretty common image people cite on the Internet to mock or shock Toad's baldness.

Toad DID use his shroom cap as a parachute, which is something I'd still want to see in the games even if people think that's super weird.

How Waluigi would have looked had he not refused the mandatory leg surgery required to participate in Mario Kart 7
For some reason the eyes would only come in as one big eye in the middle of the forehead for the MKW model and made him a cyclops, so I just made it all purple.

waluigi leg surgery.png

It's probably a repeating UV outside the 1,1 range and was set to repeat rather than mirror. Don't know if you can change how the UV tiles/repeats but Nintendo mirrors UVs across the border of the UV range this to save textures. Irritating but that's a small part of why the games run so well.

One of the objectives in Lake Kingdom in Mario Odyssey is called...What's in the box? ...MARIO REFERENCED SE7EN!!!! To be quite fair, so did Spongebob.

More Blender fun. This is a weird flashy glitch that happens only the split second I change perspective. It looks normal before and after.

1614834370496.png

I thought it was official for half a second. Then the reality became clear.

They really need to remove that Mario tube, that Lego Mario thing, that Bowser artwork from Super Sluggers, change that spaceship set thing, and redesign the ground, and they'll convince me better it's legit.

My inner ? Block nerd fanboy is screaming, they didn't use the Super Mario World design for the ? Blocks!!!

MKT_Artwork_MarioHalloween.png

I'm not a fan of this particular Halloween attire of Mario. It's a non-descript mixture of a purple cape and a jack-o'-lantern that blend rather awkwardly with his usual blue and red clothing color scheme. My guess is that they attempted to give him a more "casual" look reminiscent of how suburban kids typically dress for fun on Halloween, instead of dilluting the character's friendly appearance with a more spooky attire like a zombie or werewolf costume. That might not be a bad thing in itself, however, I'm not sure if the color choices are inspired.

Back