Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
Probably the best-looking balloon animal thing I've seen on here
And given how they generally look, that's not saying much. It just doesn't look tumorous.

Well, I like this one too because it goes for a stylized look and it ends up looking cute (the highlight also helps bring life to the eyes; it wouldn't look as good in poor lighting)

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
motion capture isn't advanced enough to properly represent wario

LeftyGreenMario

That's not fair. Donkey Kong does that stupid eyeball thing all the time.

Fiora

Koops, King of cowards.
When that wooden pillar fell on my toe. I tell ya that injury is still making my foot's life harder to this day, 7 years later.

Baby Luigi Rescuing Mario

*insert Shakira music here*
This is the gift you give to your significant other, perfectly understanding and being empathetic of the emotions she is undergoing, and saying that you want to break up with her.

LeftyGreenMario

Yeah, indeed, something is off; it's photoshopped to make it look phallic. The image is faked. You can even see that there's a duplicate cropped balloon.

This is what the actual costume looks like

I haven't seen anyone else point it out that it's faked, not even on knowyourmeme.

ZelenPixel

[fangirls over one character for months straight]
not sure this really fits for the thread but i was looking at osme models resource icons and
me on discord said:
they look like their vests came premade for armless people so they all just poked their arms straight through the vests instead of carefully cutting a hole out or, you know, getting a vest premade for people with arms