Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

The original actually resembles a post he makes in-game whenever he successfully pulls off a special attack. Might have changed that for the remake.

Mcmadness said:
Really I just wish it wasn't the same pose.

If you're gonna draw new artwork, why do the same pose?
They do this for a lot of characters. I should know. I spend too much time on the character galleries as it is.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
591px-RoyKoopa2_SMB3.png
MLSS%2BBM_Art_-_Roy.png

What happened to your hands, Roy?
"IT LOOKS BETTER! YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE WHERE THE FINGERS JOIN THE HANDS RATHER THAN THE HANDS BEING SOME FEATURELESS BLOB."

disclaimer: I don't know how Roy talks.

Mcmadness said:
Really I just wish it wasn't the same pose.

If you're gonna draw new artwork, why do the same pose?

Posing is a pain in general.

What happened to your hands, Roy?

He became our boy.

What they should really stop doing is rehashing Big Tail Goomba for every pre-rendered M&L game. I mean, those things were rare in their game of origin. And not the good Rare.

Well it's only been in the minion mode for this remake and the previous one.

Plus from the looks of things, all the previous enemies you can get work pretty much exactly the same so they are presumably keeping all the old ones and adding new ones.

One of the pictures on the website showed the minions fighting red and blue oho jees so I wouldn't put it past them.

Funny you edited that guy's page right after...

Well I had to get the image, and it linked "Mushroom" incorrectly. As well as using the rather casual phrasing of "a bit." You might be surprised how many edits of mine are caused by me going to a page to find an image to show to some friend on Discord or something to help illustrate a point.

orbulon did it twice if anything we should blame him too
image.png

..i just realised my pfp being luigi dabbing just completes the whole post

Back