Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

It's Chibi Robo.

He's part of his eponymous Nintendo IP who simply needs more love; the fact you don't know him shows how much he needs more attention.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
He's part of his eponymous Nintendo IP who simply needs more love; the fact you don't know him shows how much he needs more attention.
He's also part of the series where Nintendo said they would kill of the franchise if the game nobody wanted and nobody liked didn't do well.

You can guess how that turned out.

Jack Black said:
Russian Baby Luigi said:
He's also part of the series where Nintendo said they would kill of the franchise if the game nobody wanted and nobody liked didn't do well.

You can guess how that turned out.

Which was that, Park Patrol?

MB5200Sidestepper.gif

Atari 5200 made Sidestepper a cyclops.

And well, ALL of the Amstrad CPC sprites fro the game were abominable, and had less limitations than some other versions.
101885.png

The Bros. look like they have Goatees and derbies. And I don't even WANT to know what their idea was for Luigi's death sprites. He's the one on top, I do believe.

"Coded by Choice"
Just in case you thought they were forced to at gunpoint.

Princess Mario said:

:bowser: : Hey Peach, do you love me?

:mario: (while looking behind himself): Yes, Bowser!

:bowser: : (YESSSSSS! Yess! I've waited for this my entire life!)

:mario: (turns around): Haha! It's-a-me! Mario!

Bowser yells like a little girl and blows up.

I see a boxing robot with a sentient hat, a ball, a combination of human and mummy casket, a human-fish combination statue, and Peach but weirder.

My favorite ones are Mad Hat MK.II, Mad Hat MK.III and the foot race with Carpaccio.

Back