Who is your punching bag?

It's usually the green people. e.g. Green Donkey Kong, Green Bowser, Green Popo, Green (or Purple) Ganondorf, Green Pikachu, Green Pichu, Green Jigglypuff, Green Charizard, and so on. If pink is available, it's what I go against too (Craptain Failcon, Luigi, Wario).

Cotton Candy Wario is our second-in-command Wario of the game.

Meaning after regular Wario, we kill that Wario the most.

Mr. Game & Watch definitely.

I don't know, there's just that satisfaction you get when you hear those sounds he makes when you hit or KO him.

Nothing against the guy though.

I don't blame you.

His fall voice even gets cut off in Melee for some weird reason.

Try pausing.

It's most blatant in Tiny Melee, but his voice gets cut off in all modes. In normal Melee, he sounds like he's beeping only three times. He actually beeps four times, but you just don't hear the last one.

Cuz I look at the new post and think, "Wait, didn't you already post that?" It gives me weird deja vu and shit.

Of course I was kidding though. I don't really care. :P

My punching bags for Melee were DK and Link when I was trying to re-unlock the stages.

In Team 8-player Smash, my punching bags are a team of 5 level 9 C. Falcons. The other 3 players are me and my two amiibos in a team.

I also sometimes do an 8-player Peach free-for-all, or an 8-player Donkey Kong free-for-all. One of the opponents will be one of my amiibos, and every other CPU are set to level 9.

As of late, when I play a free-for-all 8-player Smash I use either Peach or Zelda and the one I'm not using will be one of the CPU opponents (if I'm not using Peach her spot will be taken by my amiibo). The other 6 CPU opponents are Palutena, Lucina, Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer, Female Robin and Zero Suit Samus. All CPU's are set to level 9 and items are on.

As much as I'd rather a character get in that I'd actually play as, I wouldn't mind Toad joining so I can unleash all hell on his sorry self. He's already my punching bag in Mario Kart.

Haven't played much Smash in a long while now, but I remember when I did some Brawl modding, I enjoyed playing as Dark Bowser against three Luigis (pink Luigi, Mr. L and Super Dimentio) and wrecking them on Luigi's Mansion while Worthless played in the background.

My current team is this

Baby Luigi, formerly used to be a Ness, now he's called "Fudgly". He's powerful and quick but dies easily.
Baby Luigi, except he's wearing Brawl-style clothing and he has Nick's voice from Left 4 Dead 2. He's well-balanced in all stats, as he has Level Three equipment for all stats.
Baby Luigi, in black-colored Spore-themed armor, as portrayed in my signature as he's my persona. This is the guy I use. He's heavy and defensive but also has quite some power to him.
Baby Luigi, like my persona, except he's colored blue and he has French Nick's voice from Left 4 Dead 2. He emphasizes purely on defense, so he can survive, but he doesn't get much KOs due to his low speed and unmodified killing power.

They're against a Team of Warios.

Wario, he's the normal overalls Wario, and his name is "Cuteyboo."He is a Level 50 amiibo fighter who has Trade-Off Power, Trade-Off Power, and All-Around Trade-Off, meaning that he starts off with 100% every time he spawns. However, his fully-charged farts are deadly, OHKOing any of the non-armored Baby Luigis and his friends as well. For me, they do 0 to 80% damage sharp, and if I was in a bad position, also OHKO me as well. At least Wario dies to a light wind, having -200 Speed AND -200 Defense, often getting OHKO'd to my aerials, specifically Up or Back Air.

Wario, a purple biker Wario who basically has the exact stats and amiibo figure level 50 as Cuteyboo. I think he's called "Cutie" or something can't believe I forgot his name. I'd like to mention that this amiibo Wario and the other amiibo Wario love getting SDs and SD-ing each other. Even without the other Warios factored in, and even with my team converting their gains to losses, we'd STILL win the match, that's how bad they are. They can get like -80+ in one match.

Red Overalls Wario, he likes to go OOOOOHH, MAMAAAA! when he gets Star KO'd. He has Trade-Off Defense, so he starts out with 30% every time. He's also a Level 6 computer, meaning that while he can still probably KO you if he wants, he's docile.

Cotton Candy Blue Overalls Wario is a Level 1 Wario who is quite defensive and he goes WAAAAHHHH when he's Star KO'd, as well as remarking that he thinks somebody cheated when he gets KO'd occasionally. He's defensive, and he's the most docile of the Warios. He'll still try attacking you though. He's the real MVP of the team, as he's usually the guy with the least amount of minus points compared to the rest of the team. I guess doing nothing pays off if you're a Wario rather than resist the onslaught.

Back