Who is your punching bag?

In Melee, I also like to beat up Mewtwo, because of how funny he sounds.

7GrandDad said:
Rosalina

I don't know of anyone who actually likes her

There is one right here.

Anyway, I do get some amusement clobbering Bowser Jr. or the Koopalings, especially when I have them utilizing their customizations.

07a-BowserJr.jpg

07b-Larry.jpg

07c-Morton.jpg

07d-Wendy.jpg

07e-Iggy.jpg

07f-Roy.jpg

07g-Lemmy.jpg

07h-Ludwig.jpg

You REALLY have to see what we did to that Wario custom amiibo.

WVW69j1R0SEaBwvEvG

Gets last place every time, guaranteed.

His farts hurt a lot, though. ;P

LeftyGreenMario said:
You REALLY have to see what we did to that Wario custom.

WVW69j1R0SEaBwvEvG

Gets last place every time, guaranteed.

His farts hurt a lot, though. ;P

Now that's definitely an illegal customization. It's impossible to have a negative value THAT low when customizing a fighter, since the worst possible stat value that you can acquire for a single stat under legal conditions is -177 (-59 * 3).

well maybe illegal for customs but it's totally legal for amiibo characters :P

I forget to clarify, that's an amiibo, not a custom. It's definitely possible with amiibo.

Illegal or not, no one would win with this crap. Maybe except Lucario.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I forget to clarify, that's an amiibo, not a custom. It's definitely possible with amiibo.

Illegal or not, no one would win with this crap.

Yeah I've gotten that down already (the screenshot was an obvious giveaway). Customizing your amiibo is different from setting up an actual character customization after all, and I've never actually seen an amiibo with a stat spread like that one, unless it was hacked.

On a side note, the Bowser Jr. customs that I posted earlier are completely legit customizations; I did hack the equipment on my copy of Smash 3DS, but I made sure that they were legal by game standards before copying them over to Smash Wii U.

Did you notice that those three have their voices cut off in Giant Melee when they fall? I pause during their VFX (usually, right before it cuts off) for the extra lulz.

My punching bag in Sm4sh is actually a Mii my brother designed with the head of an ant. I just like pitting myself against a team of ants with high handicap and just wail on them for 5-minute free-for-alls. Ant started being a punching bag for out own amusement way back in My Pokémon Ranch. We tortured the poor guy so much with that stupid Blast Ball lol. Oh, and if any of you are wondering, I made Ant a Mii Brawler.

In Brawl, I don't really have a punching bag. Although I do like going into Training mode as Kirby and using Cook Kirby on three Olimars and their grand total of 18 Pikmin. Kirby clangs his ladle and spatula together a lot until they're all in the pot (it wasn't my intention to rhyme, that's just how it turned out this time).

Melee has a similar situation to Brawl. No real punching bags. Although my brother and I do have a fun spectator sport that we like to call "Watching Lvl-9 Pichus get Hit By Cars". It's exactly what it says on the tin. Four level-9 CPU Pichus duking it out in Onett.

Smash 64 is collecting dust in our Wii's Virtual Console (don't explain the joke), so don't ask about punching bags there.

You need to play Smash 64 more

Love it too. It should then be coupled with a lovely Star KO.

Mine too. It's my go-to dork.

The Pink one, the blue one, and the color that looks similar to the blue one so I can't tell them apart at a glance

Back