Who do you main in Smash 4?

Re: Who are you going to main in Smash 4?

Magikrazy said:
Maki Nishikino said:
SSS++++ Tier: Dark Pit
S Tier: Yoshi
Not S Tier: Bowser Jr., Marth, Ike, Lucario, Little Mac, Pac-Man, Fox, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, Villager, Greninja, Samus, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Shulk, Lucina, Donkey Kong, Ness, Peach, Sheik, Ganondorf, Pit, Meta Knight, King Dedede, R.O.B., Sonic, Rosalina & Luma, Link, Bowser, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, Charizard, Olimar, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Palutena, Robin, Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Duck Hunt, Mii Fighters

You get the picture.
the not s tier people are in the exact same order as smasher's

coincidence?

I THINK NOT!
Smasher the Sockpuppeteer?

DK is officially one of the best characters for Trophy Rush, alongside Pikachu, maybe better. Dat Down-B...

Magikrazy said:
Maki Nishikino said:
SSS++++ Tier: Dark Pit
S Tier: Yoshi
Not S Tier: Bowser Jr., Marth, Ike, Lucario, Little Mac, Pac-Man, Fox, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, Villager, Greninja, Samus, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, Wario, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Shulk, Lucina, Donkey Kong, Ness, Peach, Sheik, Ganondorf, Pit, Meta Knight, King Dedede, R.O.B., Sonic, Rosalina & Luma, Link, Bowser, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, Charizard, Olimar, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Palutena, Robin, Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Duck Hunt, Mii Fighters

You get the picture.
the not s tier people are in the exact same order as smasher's

coincidence?

I THINK NOT!
You think I have the patience to write out each character? Fuck that, ctrl+v.

Sanic Sanic Mister Mac. Sanic.
And Pac-Man.
And Mario.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
DK is officially one of the best characters for Trophy Rush, alongside Pikachu, maybe better. Dat Down-B...

I would use that but the lightning balls always get me

I usually stop as soon as I see the warning and run to where I'm safe, then start pounding again.

(Primary Main) S-tier: Mario
(Mains) A-tier: Shulk, Robin, Diddy Kong
(Secondaries) B-tier: Lucina, Rosalina & Luma, Zelda
C-tier: Toon Link
D-tier: Everyone else

The alterations.

Also this is based on a few days ago, I'm really liking Lucina now.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
U-tilt is better.

Samus because she doesn't seem so slow and I don't have to avoid Smash Balls (I'm terrible with Zero Suit).
Also Bowser is still fun to play, that drop-kick has KO'd so many people for me.
Shulk because I beat 3DS 9.0 with him and because I'm really feelin' it.
Sonic because of that speed
I didn't like Mega Man at first but I have started to learn how to use him effectively.
Yoshi because he's my favorite Mario character.
Kirby because he was my main in Melee and now there's a Meta Knight coloring of him.

Update:

S-Tier: R.O.B.
A-Tier: Bowser, Bowser Jr, Captain Falcon, Donkey Kong
B-Tier: Ike, Mario, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Ganondorf
C-Tier: King Dedede, Pac-Man

Still Sonic, especially since he's become a lot more viable compared to how he was in Brawl ^^

His Up Smash is godly, and even if that doesn't do the trick. There's always his BAir, and the UAir when the opponent is even slightly off screen from the top.

Also, I would have thought you would have Rosalina as S-Tier, that's who you seem to use the most online, or at least when I'm playing

Nysic said:
Also, I would have thought you would have Rosalina as S-Tier, that's who you seem to use the most online, or at least when I'm playing
That was before, but not anymore. I still use her, hence why she's on the list.

palutena

one n

dont worry i thought lakitu was latiku for the longest time

Back