Who do you main in Smash 4?

I don't play Smash anymore but

Cloud is still love
and life

Here's my mains in Smash 4 in order Bayonetta (Wii U version only), Corrin (Wii U version only) Ike (Wii U version only), Peach (3ds version only), Roy (3ds version only) Marth, and Lucina.

it depends who my opponent picks, but im either gonna be mario, falco, jigglypuff, and sometimes king 3xde for absolute lulz wins

Mr. Game and Watch. My submains include Kirby, myself, Mario, Link, Pac-Man, Luigi, and Ness.
As you can see, I enjoy veterans, as only two (myself and Pac-Man) are newcomers.

Solely DK since Melee, though I might consider picking Peach as a secondary in Smash 4 if I get the game. I have played Smash 4 twice and I really enjoy it.

Currently Toon Link, past ones include Luigi, Pac-man, Wario, and Lemmy. In Brawl, I always used Kirby, but I wasn't very good back then. In Melee, I usually use Young Link and sometimes Luigi. In SSB64, Luigi, I think?

I don't play Brawl much anymore because of not being able to use Gamecube controllers due to a broken Wii and incompatible controller adapters for Wii U.

Wario, Corrin, Sonic, Mii, and Ganondorf.

Smash 64: Not sure, but probably Mario and/or Pikachu.
Melee: Young Link, Dr. Mario, and Roy, though mainly the first two.
Brawl: Wolf (this just started recently).
Smash 4: Toon Link (though I've stopped using him as much recently to play as other characters), Dr. Mario, Pikachu, Charizard, and Roy.

To address the question on all of your minds, I do play as Luigi fairly often, but not quite enough to call him a main.

Moldomré said:
Kirby of the Stars said:
I usually main Yoshi, but in recent play sessions I've been maining Dedede.

Before Yoshi I did Dedede as well.

Dat hammer tho. ;)
If you want to main the Triple D, then you've got to learn how to use his Gordo Throw effectively, as that's his Bread & Butter.

Back