Mario pictures

Missin' out big time!
Regardless
MK64_Sherbert_Land_Artwork.jpg

Super Mario Odyssey 2 - Wilderness Kingdom

"Here we witness the Italian Plumber in it's natural habitat... running at mach five amidst a herd of deer."
are you saying the deer is running at mach five too :P

:yawn: when are we getting super mario in unreal engine 1 (this one in specific because its the one that harry potter and the chamber of secrets uses i like that game
people can port from unreal engine 1 to unreal engine 4 :P

I also have a copy of it, and those two pages actually precede the story section where they explain Yoshi's origin (half a magic egg pops out of a volcano, a Goomba, a Boo, a Blooper and a Piranha Plant climb into it, the other half falls on it, then it hatches), so "Yoshi's mom" on that first page there isn't the Yoshi's mom, but simply a Yoshi mom. I don't know where Broth even got the former from. 🤔
Damn why couldn't we have gotten the Yoshi mom in another game, regardless

Mario and Luigi show up for Kid's Choice Award 2016 for some reason
Nnrpbgr.png

BetaYoshiStoryArt.jpg

Development period image from Yoshi's Story, and how he should have looked in the final (and through that, subsequent games). I think a lot of the Yoshi franchise's increased "kiddiness" from this point onward can be partially traced to giving him a compact, "cuter" design that's harder to take seriously.

wait ive seen the shirt before but ive never seen the "wanted!" part and whatevers below it?? the only pic ive seen of it was just the "epic gamers" and a pic of mario

The entire t-shirt design is supposed to emulate a poster on, say, a street pole or a pinned poster in a school hallway. The stuff below it are usually phone numbers you rip off and you keep them to call later. In this case, you call Mario.

His number is 555-Mama-Mia just so you know!

Back