Mario pictures

My favorite character Thumbs Up Paper Mario in front Homer Simpson finally got the justice he well needed and deserved.

I will worship the devs for the decision to include him.

I always thought Wario's just being clumsy as I'm not seeing how Mario has pushed Wario down. I'm not even sure what Wario is supposed to be attached to as literally everyone else has a branch or vine to cling to

"Bowser's a great dad". Or not. Or maybe he's making Junior eat healthy, but still, rubbing it in like that, not a great role model XP

UNLESS. Maybe Junior did something bad (which in the backwards mind of Bowser, would be an act of good?) and is grounded from icecream?

Grey area parenting?

he's mean

Luigi: Why did you take his ice cream?!
Kamek: I dont know whats going on, so I'll just keep eating my ice cream.
Bowser: My ice cream you little brat! (laughs)
Jr. (crying) Papa, give me back my ice cream!
Koopa: Don't cry Jr., I'll buy you another...
Mario: Bowser! How could you do that to your own son!

Jr's ice cream is still there, he's just jealous that his dad has a bigger one.

I mean... it's not like Bowser is ten times his son's size or anything.

Reactions: zel
I'm disappointed the person has cast a big shadow over the picture rather than reposition with minimal interference on the image.

this began with a huge pile of snow landing on Mario, trapping him and leaving only his shoes exposed. Then, the 3 little brats came along and decided to, sadistic as they are, turn him into a snowman rather than helping him. Peach and Daisy saw, and assumed they were simply building Mario out of snow. They have no idea he's trapped in there.

Back