Mario pictures

MP3MarioRelaxing.gif

MarioFan632 said:
No, I don't know how to make the background of an image transparent. Almost all of the images I used already had a transparent background, and so all I had to do was use the bucket tool to make the background all one color. I think Yoshi and Inkling Girl's images were the only two that didn't have a transparent background. The bucket tool didn't fill the whole background with color and so I had to color around them using the pencil tool. I used Microsoft Paint, by the way. I don't think it's possible to make a transparent background in MS Paint.
Yeah, MS paint doesn't support a transparent background. I suggest to get something like GIMP or Paint.NET that can properly read transparency. Then, you can make a background layer and just fill that layer with the color you like with the bucket (though you should either temporarily hide the layer with the character images or disable "sample merged" (in GIMP if it isn't disabled already).

Source: http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/180164690859

There are some Mario Kart merchandise provided by Bandai Namco, obtained through a lottery called "Mario Kart Lottery" at Japan's 7-11 stores. I am not sure if it's a raffle wherein participants who paid will always win something no matter how small, so it's probable that there will be some losers here.

Here are some images:
tumblr_inline_pi9ylsT0U81rmjx4g_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi9ylt9OMk1rmjx4g_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi9yltHxFv1rmjx4g_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi9yluTqb61rmjx4g_500.jpg

What I like about some of them is how the ones with variable sizes have the appropriate corresponding character(s). For example Koopa Troopa is classified as Small, so his cushion is appropriately small. Conversely, Donkey Kong is classified as Large, so his cushion is also large. Amusingly, the table mats not only have different sizes, but even the characters are bigger or smaller depending on their class.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
There are some Mario Kart merchandise provided by Bandai Namco, obtained through a lottery called "Mario Kart Lottery" at Japan's 7-11 stores. I am not sure if it's a raffle wherein participants who paid will always win something no matter how small, so it's probable that there will be some losers here.
My sister will always be a loser. :babyluigi:

same with Lemmy fans apparently.

Dr-5qdmU0AAchJq.jpg:large

I'm just looking at this Yoshi and wondering if that thing attached to his nose has prongs that latch to his nostrils the same way an electric cord latches to a power outlet.

My question is how can they fit that bell strap over his ridiculously large head. I don't see a belt-like thing anywhere too.

Princess Mario said:
I'm just looking at this Yoshi and wondering if that thing attached to his nose has prongs that latch to his nostrils the same way an electric cord latches to a power outlet.
Leave it to you to come up with that analogy. :rolleyes:

Why does the Master Sword look like a fusion of Galaxia and Ragnell but nothing like the Master Sword?

Still, compared to Kirby, everything looks normal.

I've always wanted that Kirby as a copy ability.

Mario if he was in Red Dead Redemption after getting drunk.

I don't see Wario.

Oh wait, there's three players left.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

"I HATE LOSING!"

Back