Princess Mario said:
iqF6nAm.png
What mod is this?

We wrote it.

How's this for a Paper Mario?
tumblr_ph9uhgUC5f1wnhojco1_500.jpg

Princess Mario said:
TAT.jpg

I'm not getting strong "Yoshi game" vibes from this, why?

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Forget Yoshi, I'm not getting strong Tetris vibes from this either.

Fun fact, Henk Rogers regretted lending the name "Tetris" to this game. He quoteth:
When Nintendo came to us, and said "we would like to take this Japanese game called Panel de Pon, and rename it Tetris Attack", I’m saying, "it’s not Tetris". ... In retrospect, we should never have done that. I don’t think that’s a good idea. It dilutes the brand, it’s like naming another cartoon character Mickey Mouse just cause [sic] you need the money. It was a good game! But the game should have had its own life, its own name. It kind of got lost in history cause it got the name Tetris, but it’s not Tetris. It could have, it should have stood up on its own two feet.

This is the thing I came to dislike with the way Panel de Pon or Puzzle League is handled. Masking the original characters' with established ones practically limited their growth worldwide, and it would be a huge effort to re-rail the IP back to the original. Puyo Puyo is an example: it was marketed as Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and Kirby's Avalanche, and because of this, the popular Puyo Puyo Tsu cannot be imported without resorting to the same skin that it was originally marketed as. Sure, Puyo Puyo is already niche as far as the setting go, but it's also a brilliant competitive game that never got a chance to grow because the game that kickstarted it as a viable competitive game was never able to get localised.

Now Puzzle League is devoid of the characters that was originally part of the IP, and while the core gameplay is still solid, its loss of identity gives it less reason to continue. I hope a Switch version is made that restores the fairy world of the original.

Thank you for reading.

I never thought I'd see the day DK would actually be with Ronald McDonald, Paddington, Barbie and FRIKIN PINK PANTHER!?!?!

Also, Pacman looks nightmare fuel to me.

They said Infinity War was the most ambitious crossover in history.

This was just proven wrong.

If Nintendo really wanted to pander to me and get my attention THAT badly, they can just put Baby Luigi in the game and call it a day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Russian Baby Luigi said:
If Nintendo really wanted to pander to me and get my attention THAT badly, they can just put Baby Luigi in the game and call it a day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Baby Mario Bros. as fiery Ice Climber echo fighters, with Chain Chomp as their Final Smash.

Marioboards would break because of BLOF's hype.

I always knew those birds who start screaming their lungs out in the morning were bad news.

They actually scream their lungs out at any time of the day.

And that being said, I'm going to clutch my bird encyclopedia and back away.

70QfJJV.jpg

reminded me of this image, i love it its so atmospheric in a way
Toadette_bioluminiscent_mushrooms.jpg

and i dont even know what i mean by atmospheric but i cant come up with any better way to describe it lol

Just goes to show you that Waluigi would lose his own head if it weren't attached.

But it's nothing to lose your head over.

Back