Mario pictures

Hey, it's just a joke nickname.

Moldomré: The Crossover Episode said:
Koopas are used for butter.
"Did you know?" section on Mario Wiki where you at?

I mean, there's Koopa leaves and Koopa Tea in the Paper Mario series, so this is basically similar.

I don't pretend that anyone else on the forum is singing the shrillest praise for Mario except for me. :P

i also died zero times in that run. it's actually tough to make through a run in 5 minute frantic items without dying at least once. wario getting zero points was just icing.

One of his falling off voice clips from Mario Kart Wii sounds like MOOOOOOOOOOO and it sounds hilarious so we used that sound for his name.

There's no video for Dry Bowser's voice from MKW on YouTube so I can't show you exactly the sound.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I don't pretend that anyone else on the forum is singing the shrillest praise for Mario except for me. :P

Poor Luigi has had it with people calling him green Mario and adoring Mario instead of him, so he has all the right to call him a clown in my eyes.

I challenge you to give me 10 reasons why Mario is better.

1. Mario disses Sony for no reason.

2. Mario is clearly the smarter and the more mature of the two.

3. Fire is more useful than electricity and Luigi doesn't have electricity when he should.

432px-SMSQPB5_Fire_Mario_Bowser.png

4. Mario has a consistent voice more or less while Luigi had a dorky voice for a while.

5. Mario has a fancier dress than Luigi.

6. Mario doesn't oil his shoes.

7. Luigi doesn't have a chin.

8. Mario is the one who deserves more love and people overstate how "bland" Mario is.

9. Luigi is a COWARD who runs away from the battlefield and SNIPES on people!!!

10. Mario's ground-pounds are way stronger and better.

11. Mario can be easily mirrored while Luigi's dumb L makes it way harder to mirror Luigi art.

BUT MARIO IS EVEN BETTER WHEN LUIGI IS WITH HIM AND VICE VERSA.

THIS IS LIKE CHOOSING BETWEEN TOMATO AND MOZARELLA FOR A CAPRESE SALAD WHEN YOU CAN"T HAVE ONE WITHOUT BOTH.

you have no idea how hyped and long lgm and i waited to see this altered character name text finally pop up while we're getting characters in mario kart 8 deluxe

jEcmuBF.jpg

4y585aP.jpg

iBtX1zI.jpg

3pscAas.jpg

GaFlaVw.jpg

3yTPE2W.jpg

Spoiler: Metal Mario, Baby Mario, and Black Mario were used by me.

Wario is screaming in agony as the steering wheel slices through his belly like semi-solid garlic butter for the umpteenth time.

Back