Headcanons of Smash Bros

Well I do concede when its a story with about 35 different characters there is gonna be certain people getting the shaft (like olimar, game n watch, etc) but still. Could have used a bit more balancing out.

Mcmadness said:
Well I do concede when its a story with about 35 different characters there is gonna be certain people getting the shaft (like olimar, game n watch, etc) but still. Could have used a bit more balancing out.
Not Mr. Nintendo. He got the shaft.

Sakurai bias was just growing up during the Brawl era.

Pit saves Mario.

Pretty much everyone saves that poor fat bastard.

Really all of SSE can be described as ''everybody running around doing nothing important till Dedede saves the day''

The gunman in Duck Hunt is the father of the Ice Climbers.

When Popo got the news that only he could join Smash Bros, and not Nana, he refused to leave his sister behind, and instead gave the ticket to his dad. However, the gunman (whom I call Ted), being too old to fight (he's in his late 60's) asked the Smash Bros Council (which consists of the Original 12) if his dog could do most of the fighting (the dog was ok with it).

Reggie and Iwata are still engaged in all out smash wars that are tearing apart the fabric of the smash world.

It's not even about the leak anymore. The game has been out in Japan for a week. We know about all the characters.

And besides, the roster was actually leaked in text back in July but no one believed it.

Oh well, my headcanon still works, Jigglypuff sang in the contest and caused everyone to sleep, Jiggly realized that she was late and came in time to join the party.

Exactly. Do you think that if Bowser Jr. is in the “Koopa Clown Car” will Dr.Eggman be a playable character or will work better as a boss?

My new headcanon.

eae27e0f38a3f728faaf20234d15d1192a26569073c224738e548414572eb267_1.jpg

Master Hand kidnaped the fighters by making them unconscious and took them to his house(64's intro)When he counted this caused the characters to wake up and they are fighting because they are blaming eachother of being the kidnapper. After defeating the hand, Master Hand made a spell on his victims, causing them to become trophy-like when defeated,to make their escape attempts harder.The characters are still trapped in his house, and Master Hand warps reality in order to make the stages for the characters to fight for his own amusement.

Back