Headcanons of Smash Bros

Stop quoting that post, I don't need to read it again 50 more times. .o.

Clawdia Koopa said:
post which Mario does not wish to read
That custom title ain't no lie.

Yup, which is why I changed my name recently. :dk:

Mcmadness said:
Bowser brought jr because he forgot to bring him to MK.

Also King Dedede X Zelda.
Bowser Jr. greatly despises his idiot siblings had to join with him. He was going to be in MK8 but begged his father to get him in Smash because he didn't want to kart with the Koopalings. That's why his Clown Car turns into a Kart, he forgot to take those parts out from MK7. Sadly he ended up with them anyway.

Bowser wasn't sad about what happened to Master Hand in Brawl.

Better question: who is actually sad about Master Hand in Brawl?

Magikrazy said:
Mcmadness said:
Why wouldn't he be?

How often do you normally see Bowser sad about somebody else? He's too self centered for that.

How often do you normally see any Mario character sad about somebody else in Brawl?

Mario doesn't even interact with his bro.

Dr. Mario said:
How often do you normally see any Mario character sad about somebody else in Brawl?

Mario doesn't even interact with his bro.

Well smash Mario is for srs business

Mcmadness said:
But there's that scene where Dedede points out the dead master hand and Bowser kinda hangs his head in sadness.

Ganondorf sure as hell didn't care though.

GalacticPetey said:
Mcmadness said:
But there's that scene where Dedede points out the dead master hand and Bowser kinda hangs his head in sadness.
He was using crocodile tears.

Magikrazy said:
Bandit Keith said:
Roy is Roy.
Roy is a pirate goomba
Roy is our boy.

GalacticPetey said:
Mcmadness said:

Headcanon remember?

Though I'm not too crazy about Bowser in SSE, but he wasn't the only person acting out of character in brawl and really its the least of SSE's problems.

Mcmadness said:
GalacticPetey said:
Mcmadness said:

Headcanon remember?

Though I'm not too crazy about Bowser in SSE, but he wasn't the only person acting out of character in brawl and really its the least of SSE's problems.
Every other Mario character except for maybe Peach and Yoshi acted pretty much out of character.

Mario doesn't even play a big role, which should be expected for THE FACE of Nintendo. Call me out on Mario bias, but honestly, shouldn't Mario do more things than rescuing a few ladies and getting trophified?

Back