The Mario appreciation thread.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Yeah I know its weird to have a thread for that considering he's the main character but despite that and his one note personality he's still a great character and should be admired.

So yeah, praise be to him and all the amazing games he's starred in.

Mario strangley is hated by some people because they say he is overrated and makes no sense because he is the main character. They had forgotten that without him, none of their favorite characters are likely to exist.

Mario is not boring like some people say, he is one of the funniest characters and his voice helps this. It's fun for me to try imitate him.

Mario is only a cool character in the Super Show

though obviously I think his games are good

inb4my twin

mario is a lame and boring character imo. if my sister didn't like him i couldn't care less about him

Baby Luigi said:
inb4my twin

mario is a lame and boring character imo. if my sister didn't like him i couldn't care less about him

Boring I get but lame?

No way, you're crazy!

It's a joke to you, but Mr. Overanalyzer over there thinks Mario is a legit sociopath.

:mario:

Magikrazy said:
It's a joke to you, but Mr. Overanalyzer over there thinks Mario is a legit sociopath.

:mario:

LOL. You should see Part 2. He actually gets into more points there, but I'm still not quite convinced.

My god.

We need more threads like these.

P.S. People will like Mario more if Nintendo just stopped acting like wimpy dicks and gave Charles Martinet talking lines for Mario.

I find Mario's voice a bit too annoying to be speaking full sentences.

Gibberish with subtitles however is fine.

Mcmadness said:
I find Mario's voice a bit too annoying to be speaking full sentences.

Gibberish with subtitles however is fine.
D:

Mario sounds much better when his dialogue is unscripted. There is an obvious difference in his voice between the Sports Mix Conference and those Comic Con events.

Maybe so, but I'm still not too crazy about it.

You don't worship Mario on a daily basis, so you don't understand.

But I don't worship him either....

Baby Luigi doesn't really have the best speaking voice in the world, yet I want to hear him speak anyway

that's how much i love that little tyke

My favourite character talked once. I never want to hear it again.

Mcmadness said:

"How dare you disturb our family vacation?"

Mcmadness said:
The voice acting in general is bleh. Bowser doesn't really have a good talking voice.

Mario, on the other hand, has a great talking voice AND a great singing voice. Yes... Mario can sing.

Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

"How dare you disturb our family vacation?"

Mcmadness said:
''How dare you disturb my family vacation'' is the absolute worst line of dialogue ever spoken in a Mario game.

Oh, just because your character spoke a terrible line doesn't mean he SHOULDN'T get a voice.

"All toasters toast toast!"

Nah, Mario just had about ten minutes of awful dialogue from an interview.

Mcmadness said:
Nah, Mario just had about ten minutes of awful dialogue from an interview.
Because it's scripted.

Back