Do you consider Luigi, Yoshi, and Rosalina overrated?

Answer in order.

• No, No, No

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No, No, Yes

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • No, Yes, No

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Yes, No, No

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • No, Yes, Yes

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Yes, No, Yes

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Yes, Yes, No

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Yes, Yes, Yes

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Maᴙio said:
Mcmadness said:
I've seen way too many pictures of Bowser with his dongly bits.
That... that doesn't even make any sense if that's really what you're seeing.

What? All I'm saying is there are way too many rule 34 pictures of Bowser, and thats from casual google searches.

Mcmadness said:
Maᴙio said:
Mcmadness said:
I've seen way too many pictures of Bowser with his dongly bits.
That... that doesn't even make any sense if that's really what you're seeing.

What? All I'm saying is there are way too many rule 34 pictures of Bowser, and thats from casual google searches.
No, I'm talking about the anatomy of what you're seeing. I guess it reflects the intelligence of those "artists".

r34 is good rule and there needs to be more of it (for some characters)

but this is a really questionable conversation to be having on this forum so i'm not going to say anything else about it

back on topic, I don't really think any of these characters are overrated, though a big chunk of Rosalina and Luigi's fanbases are dumb

Bowshygul said:
back on topic, I don't really think any of these characters are overrated, though a big chunk of Rosalina and Luigi's fanbases are dumb
Every fandom have its bad chunks.

I don't see any bad chunks in the Honey Queen fan dom

Well the only fandom I can 100% guarantee safe is the Pink Donkey Kong Jr. fandom

Before anyone goes further with discussion, I would like to direct you all to the definitions below.

Overrated: Adj. rated or appraised too highly; overestimated

Crappy: Adj. extremely bad, unpleasant, or inferior; lousy; nasty, humiliating, insulting, or unfair; cheaply made or done; shoddy

Conclusion: "Overrated" does not equal "crappy" in any way, shape, or form.

Continue.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Before anyone goes further with discussion, I would like to direct you all to the definitions below.

Crappy: Adj. extremely bad, unpleasant, or inferior; lousy; nasty, humiliating, insulting, or unfair; cheaply made or done; shoddy

Continue.

except when said character is yoshi of course

Baby Luigi said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Continue.

except when said character is yoshi of course
Excuse you. As a side note that BLOF helped me realize (thanks for that btw), while "overrated" doesn't equal "crappy", the two CAN coincide. But coincidence is still not equality.

Maᴙio said:
Bowshygul said:
Every fandom have its bad chunks.
true, though some have bigger chunks than others

Yoshi isn't even close. As far as main mario characters go, he's almost underrated. You could argue Luigi and Rosalina are, although Rosalina is closer simply because it took her half the time to get popular.

Mechayoshi said:
Yoshi isn't even close. As far as main mario characters go, he's almost underrated.

ha ha ha ha

Mechayoshi said:
Yoshi isn't even close. As far as main mario characters go, he's almost underrated. You could argue Luigi and Rosalina are, although Rosalina is closer simply because it took her half the time to get popular.
I don't think Yoshi is either. I think he's just "rated".
Bad joke is bad.

Mechayoshi said:
Yoshi
>Wins nearly every favorite character polls conducted in most forums.
>Large zealout fanbase
>Underrated

LAST ONE DOES NOT COMPUTE.

In all serious, maybe these characters just get the popularity that they deserve.

Although that would ruin the point of this thread.

Ninelevendo said:
In all serious, maybe these characters just get the popularity that they deserve.

No character deserves shipping, r34 and whiny entitled fanbrats

Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:

No character deserves shipping, r34 and whiny entitled fanbrats
True dat.

Maᴙio said:
Mechayoshi said:
Yoshi
>Large zealout fanbase
>Underrated

Oops! Let me explain. I know Yoshi as a character is extremely popular. I meant game wise he is almost underrated. Most Yoshi games have been pretty "meh" at best. The effort clearly isn't going into Yoshi games. I would never call Yoshi overrated though. He's poplular but I think it's a kind of balanced kind of fandom Yoshi has. Not same as the fandom Rosalina has for example.

Mechayoshi said:
Maᴙio said:
Mechayoshi said:
Yoshi
>Large zealout fanbase
>Underrated

Oops! Let me explain. I know Yoshi as a character is extremely popular. I meant game wise he is almost underrated. Most Yoshi games have been pretty "meh" at best. The effort clearly isn't going into Yoshi games. I would never call Yoshi overrated though. He's poplular but I think it's a kind of balanced kind of fandom Yoshi has. Not same as the fandom Rosalina has for example.
That wouldn't be the right description to call him underrated. Game-wise, his games aren't underrated, they are flat-out mediocre at best, generally. The only one people seem to like is Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, and even then, I wouldn't call it a great game.

Yoshi does not have the same fandom as Rosalina, but it's still pretty bad at times.

How uncontrolled or bad are Yoshi fans? I hadn't seen anything yet.

Can you explain?

I'm not sure about Luigi being overated.

He wins every forum game for example (Hurt and Heal: Core Characters, Poll:Best Character or things like that) and has many fans that demand more than he needs. Same goes to Luigi and Rosalina for that matter.

yoshiking14x said:
How uncontrolled or bad are Yoshi fans? I hadn't seen anything yet.

Can you explain?

I'm not sure about Luigi being overated.
I remember Yoshi beating Mario in a poll, and there were nasty comments like, "Mario should die" and stuff like that.

There are also vicious comments in the video called "25 ways to kill Yoshi"... which was made by a Yoshi lover.

Back