Do you consider Luigi, Yoshi, and Rosalina overrated?

Answer in order.

• No, No, No

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No, No, Yes

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • No, Yes, No

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Yes, No, No

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • No, Yes, Yes

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Yes, No, Yes

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Yes, Yes, No

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Yes, Yes, Yes

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Maᴙio said:
GalacticPetey said:
It seems like a classic case of "I don't like X so it's overrated."
I mildly like Rosalina. I think she's overrated, especially how Nintendo keeps shoving her face everywhere like a chopstick digging deep into my eyeballs. Oh, and the fans love her.
Lately, they have been putting her in a lot of games, I'll admit. But, what's the difference between Rosalina and a chopstick digging deep into your eyeballs? Rosalina has a personality and good character design, while that chopstick sends you to the hospital. And that's why the fans like her. She is one of the best characters Nintendo has made in the last 10 years. If she could dethrone Daisy's tight posistion of my favourite character at that time, that's saying something.

Baby Rosalina was a bit too much, however. "Let's baby everything!" says the Nintendo worker. I mean, most of the babies make sense on why they're there. Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina, well, how can we explain them?

But, hey, to each their own. I don't like how there's 4 Mario's in MK8, but that's just my opinion.

I'm not fond of the choice of Tanooki Mario (and Metal Mario from Mario Kart 7) in the Mario Kart 8 roster either, but from a selfish perspective, I'll just welcome them and have them be one of my most-used characters.

Rosalina originally had a personality, but I feel that personality has been desecrated from its original form, ever since her playable appearance from Super Mario 3D World. The timing of Rosalina's being an attention whore is also bad, as she should've gotten more attention around her debut, not, like, 8 years after, where she's less relevant. She was fine in Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, and even Mario Golf: World Tour. She could've been in Super Sluggers, Mario Party 9, Mario Sports Mix, Mario Tennis Open, and a few other games, meaningfully, but she wasn't, which I find puzzling.

What was the last straw was her sudden playable appearance in Super Mario 3D World and Super Smash Bros. 4, which I find them to be very undeserving. Not to mention, she received a pointless baby form, made a pointless appearance in Mario Party: Island Tour, and now Nintendo is just licking off the bottom of her shoes.

Maᴙio said:
What was the last straw was her sudden playable appearance in Super Mario 3D World and Super Smash Bros. 4, which I find them to be very undeserving. Not to mention, she received a pointless baby form, made a pointless appearance in Mario Party: Island Tour, and now Nintendo is just licking off the bottom of her shoes.
2007-2011: "Okay, I'm starting to like her."
After November 13, 2013: "Oh sh*t, she's everywhere!"

PeDaRoYs said:
Maᴙio said:
2007-2011: "Okay, I'm starting to like her."
After November 13, 2013: "Oh sh*t, she's everywhere!"
That's... basically kind of my reaction. Around 2009ish, though, I was like, "where did she go?"

Maki Nishikino said:
Who honestly gives a dang, it's a *bleep*ing block.

That's insulting

My issues with Rosalina are less about her herself, but more how the fanbase exaggerates all her qualities, the most ridiculous being people who think shes a goddess.

Mcmadness said:
My issues with Rosalina are less about her herself, but more how the fanbase exaggerates all her qualities, the most ridiculous being people who think shes a goddess.
I haven't encountered those kind yet.

Stargazing said:
Mcmadness said:

Lucky.

Mcmadness said:
Stargazing said:
Mcmadness said:

Lucky.
But, I have encounter other types of fans who shove everything in my face because I don't like a character.

I haven't really encountered the type of fan who worships someone's every move except One Direction fans.

Mcmadness said:
Stargazing said:
Mcmadness said:

Lucky.

To be fair, Rosalina does seem like a goddess-like entity, but it's never really explained how she got her powers.

Anyway, my only real complaint with Rosalina is more when I see her fanbase depicting her with a personality that just doesn't suit her character at all.

MnSG said:
Mcmadness said:
Stargazing said:
Mcmadness said:

Lucky.

To be fair, Rosalina does seem like a goddess-like entity, but it's never really explained how she got her powers.

Anyway, my only real complaint with Rosalina is more when I see her fanbase depicting her with a personality that just doesn't suit her character at all.
And the nude pics

like omg stop

Stargazing said:
I've also seen nude Isabelle pics like can you not

she's a *bleep*ing dog leave her be

It does make you wonder how Sonic and most of the male characters in his series can get away with wearing only their shoes, while Amy and the other female characters are fully clothed.

But I guess this is going off-topic, so it should probably be dropped.

MnSG said:
Stargazing said:
I've also seen nude Isabelle pics like can you not

she's a *bleep*ing dog leave her be

It does make you wonder how Sonic and most of the male characters in his series can get away with wearing only their shoes, while Amy and the other female characters are fully clothed.

But I guess this is going off-topic, so it should probably be dropped.
yes i shall now bleach my mouth

I may of said this already, but I don't consider Yoshi "overrated". At all.

sick people post r34 of anyone.

i sometimes hate people

I've seen way too many pictures of Bowser with his dongly bits.

Shy​ Guy said:
Mcmadness said:
You don't have to mention that, you know.

But whats the fun in that? Besides, its not like I'm actively looking for them.

Mcmadness said:
That... that doesn't even make any sense if that's really what you're seeing.

Back