Unpopular opinions about the Super Smash Bros series.

Zae Eildus said:
i did this alot, more specifficly in melee i did those bonus points thing

DEEE-CISION

Melee's final event match is easier than Brawl's "The final, FINAL Battle!" (You vs Snake, Sonic and giant Mario).

Magikrazy said:
Well yeah, but only because Melee's was easily broken by Jigglypuff. Brawl's is pretty pathetic.

honestly i beat it with luigi in both of them so.

Of course with melee i had a lot of pratice due to all the multiplayer matches

Not sure how that's possible without Jigglypuff. Giga Bowser seems.. hard to kill. But again, it's been a very long time since I last touched that one.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Not sure how that's possible without Jigglypuff. Giga Bowser seems.. hard to kill. But again, it's been a very long time since I last touched that one.

honestly its not very difficult if you know how the mechanics work, even without tourney level techniques like wave dashing or l-cancelling.

It's more about manipulating the ai more then anything.

what's the deal with everyone disliking the subspace emissary? it was a great feature to the game and a new way to unlock characters without having to do some unestablished repetitive task.

Spooky the slightly frightening Shy Guy said:
what's the deal with everyone disliking the subspace emissary? it was a great feature to the game and a new way to unlock characters without having to do some unestablished repetitive task.

I actually liked the SSE. It just needs a bit more work in terms of stage design and use themes from the various game franchises and not some generic area, like "The Plains".

Oh yeah, and that's why I think it could have worked, but the issues I stated really prevent me from enjoying it.

because it has a lot of flaws in design for stages, and enemies, and general fun. People only play it for unlocks and thats about it.

I prefer 4's, with melee as a close second. I like the curve on the blade and the glow stands out more imo

Melee's look skimpy and they sound weak. Smash 4 is whatever. I still like using them though.

Brawl's sound effect is just like a light saber, and it sounds even better in giant Brawl. Heck, just like Melee's that blue thing can extend itself.

Smash 64 has the second-best Beam Sword and it's pretty fricken powerful too.

I miss the fan so much. I love smacking three Warios with them.

Melee had the best Super Scopes.

I say that because people might think it's all stiff and unwieldy compared to its later incarnations, but I had a lot of fun with the glitch thingy and how the Super Scope has meteor smash properties and how it sends people straight up when it's fully charged.

Back